What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I was looking through my stuff yesterday and found my SKX009J lol, probably only worn it maybe 3 times, I bought it a couple of years ago new for around £220 I think and prices seem to have shot up since they discontinued them. Oh well back in the draw with it.

Soldato
I was looking through my stuff yesterday and found my SKX009J lol, probably only worn it maybe 3 times, I bought it a couple of years ago new for around £220 I think and prices seem to have shot up since they discontinued them. Oh well back in the draw with it.
I'm just as guilty, I've this just sat in a drawer, and it's it's had as many batteries as times I've worn it (Timpsons did a free battery replacement for a small extra cost)..

2zOaSB6.jpg

Should probably just sell it.

Soldato
This keeps popping up on various feeds and I quite like it. Anyone have any experience of these custom jobbies?

Do like the look of that.

Soldato

If you ever fancy selling it drop me a DM!

Associate
I have a SKX007 which I wear as a beater occasionally, it is by far the worst strap I have though - the ultimate arm hair ripper. I should probably look at getting it switched out as it still has its charm.

Associate
I have a SKX007 which I wear as a beater occasionally, it is by far the worst strap I have though - the ultimate arm hair ripper. I should probably look at getting it switched out as it still has its charm.
I have a couple of Miltat bracelets from strapcode with on-the-fly adjustment. Good quality. Pretty sure they do an SKX version.

Back
Top Bottom