What watch do you wear?

just bought this for £80 odd. so far I love it!

imag0113x.jpg

It may be the angle of the photo but the face doesn't seem to line up properly.

Last edited:
Bought this last week, very happy with it so far but want to get a leather strap on it. It came with a B&R croc skin strap but I dont plan on using it too often as OEM leather straps are stupidly expensive.
IMAG0236-1.jpg

Not the most "manly" of watches but my ex got me this and I love it! Thought I had lost it for the last 6/7 months but it turned out I left it at a friends :D:o

33xddeb.jpg

I got drunk a couple of weeks ago and woke up to find a couple of quite deep scratches in my watch :( I am gutted as I love my watch. Anybody had experience with getting glass repaired before?

The watch is a Citizen Skyhawk (rubbish pi sorry but you can just make out the scratches on the left of the face).

IMG_3892.jpg

What's a good forum to buy second hand watches from? I'm sure there's been one mentioned a few times but no idea of the name.

This
Watchuseek?

And that
I ssume you are thinking of the timezone forum
(tz-uk.com)

Although the latter will require some active participation to even be able to see the buy+sell section (50 posts), let alone post in it (250). And they make it a sport to spot and remove 'speed posters'.

(tz-uk.com)

Although the latter will require some active participation to even be able to see the buy+sell section (50 posts), let alone post in it (250). And they make it a sport to spot and remove 'speed posters'.

Makes the forum much better IMO. Theres a strong trust between members and active participation adds to that trust aspect; especially for some of the money and watches that change hands. I'm much more comfortable in buying from tzuk members than I would me from watchuseek etc.

Well like i say, if you're going to do it, do it right!!

It's beautiful, i'm torn between getting the same one or the 007 version

Thanks! I looked at both, both are great watches. What swung it for me was the 50th Anniversay version just seemed a bit OTT. I preferred the simpler look. The James Bond version will probably hold value better as it's limited edition, but I bought the watch to wear, and for me this was the right choice. I love looking at it! :)

Good luck with your decision , look forward to seeing it on here!

Makes the forum much better IMO. Theres a strong trust between members and active participation adds to that trust aspect; especially for some of the money and watches that change hands. I'm much more comfortable in buying from tzuk members than I would me from watchuseek etc.

I've recently joined and they seem like a good bunch and I'm learning a lot about horology. Would recommend tz forums.

Back
Top Bottom