What watch do you wear?

Oh that'll be the PRC 200 on the dial then :o

Yeah I'm with you on the black face/silver dial. I'm not normally a fan of chronographs, but this one looks especially nice.

It's one of the few that I checked out that actually looks good with almost any clothing :)

I have a black faced Seiko 5 Military coming in a couple of days which will be the daily for work/casual as I don't want to damage this lugging network equipment around and stuff :eek:

Last edited:
Got a PRC 200 for Christmas, the last one on the right, I went for the bracelet/white face because it spends most of its time on me in a suit. I love it, I've never been a watch person but this might change me :)

Picked up a sterile dial that I liked because it looked fairly like a deepsea sea deweller.

Added a nato strap and I like the look of it, I wish I had a spare six grand or so to blow on the real deal.

2hwml49.jpg

Watched a simple, black, metal strapped digital watch with backlighting for work. Spent ages trying to find something. The Casio G-Shocks are not bad but I just cannot stand how busy they are with writing all over them. Even the simpler ones are too busy for my liking.

Ended up with a Nixon Unit SS and am happy with it. The thermometer is a waste of time but I have no need for it. It's simple enough and a little bit different

nixon_unitss_3.jpg

nixon_unitss_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom