Name servers:
dns1.registrar-servers.com
dns2.registrar-servers.com
dns3.registrar-servers.com
dns4.registrar-servers.com
dns5.registrar-servers.com

Seems a bit suspect.

http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=www.tissotuk.co.uk

No SSL certificates were found on www.tissotuk.co.uk. Make sure that the name resolves to the correct server and that the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server's firewall.

Even though it has the Verisign logo at the bottom...

Last edited:
I should have checked the domain name but my mind was in another land heh.

The feels are a bit better now! The official Tissot site has a Tissot validation checker that you can punch a url into and tells you if they authorise the site or not as well.

Selfi I already bought the bracelet yup :-)

It's easy to tell a fake Tissot as the chrono needle is the seconds needle on them!

Cheers dudes :-D

Dodgy site is dodgy, wouldn't count on ever actually receiving anything either.

They could have at least updated the FAQ from the site they used as a template, goes on about some designer brand of shoes (well, 'shoses').

I'm getting a bit addicted to the 80s/90s Raketas. Need to stop buying watches and start buying straps now :p

p1080126z.jpg

Wearing this one today, Raketa Domino - a brilliant leftfield design without being tacky in my opinion (red dot shows what day of the week it is).

p1080127wmz.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! ^

Reply from bablas:

Dear Rob,

We have ordered a connector for this bracelet. We will send this out to you as soon as we receive it.

Kind regards

Finally everything is falling into place where it should be.

I'm getting a bit addicted to the 80s/90s Raketas. Need to stop buying watches and start buying straps now :p

p1080126z.jpg

Wearing this one today, Raketa Domino - a brilliant leftfield design without being tacky in my opinion (red dot shows what day of the week it is).

[

These are cool. Where did you get them ? Especially love the top right one

Lovely watch, especially in orange

Cheers. :)

They’ve worked wonders with the new design. I had doubts about orange until I saw it in the flesh and it was love at first sight. Pictures of the watch in the colour do not really look the way it does in real life. On that picture the closest representation on the picture is where the number 5 is. The bezel is of a matt finish. It’s not “loud” and today feels like I’ve had and orange bezel for years. It does make the watch look special which of course it is.

These are cool. Where did you get them ? Especially love the top right one

All ebay purchases (just search for Raketa and make sure you have 'world search' selected - most of them are in former eastern bloc countries like Ukraine and Bulgaria), but you have to be a bit careful about fakes and frankenwatches. The silver copernicus in that picture, for example, has a non-original crown. Worth checking authenticity over on watchuseek before splashing any big cash. These cost £20-60 each.

Last edited:
All ebay purchases (just search for Raketa and make sure you have 'world search' selected - most of them are in former eastern bloc countries like Ukraine and Bulgaria), but you have to be a bit careful about fakes and frankenwatches. The silver copernicus in that picture, for example, has a non-original crown. Worth checking authenticity over on watchuseek before splashing any big cash. These cost £20-60 each.

thank you :)

Hi All.

Im in the market for a new watch, and you guys seem to know your stuff :D

At the moment Im considering either a Rolex SS Daytona Black Face, or an Omega Seamaster 300. Massive price difference between the two.

Where would be the best place to buy one of these from? I see some of you managing to negotiate 15%??

I know theres a waiting list on the Daytona, but a mate of mine reckons he can get me one from an AD, but I would have to pay retail £7950 :(

Back
Top Bottom