What watch do you wear?

Probably asked a number of times in the thread but I'm on my mobile and it won't let me search!

Are there any decent dressy watches around £50? I have a nice watch but don't want to wear it to work! Cheers!

Not seen my pics of the Tissot PRC 200 or the Seiko 5 Military then?

The Tissot is 40mm minus crown and Seiko is 39mm. I've had an Orient Dive delivered but I'm not home to check it out yet and that's supposed to be 40mm as well.

The Seiko is 37mm without crown.

Did you get yours back then mrk?

I have a Seiko Kinetic coming Tues - excited :)

Last edited:
The Seiko is 37mm without crown.

Did you get yours back then mrk?

I have a Seiko Kinetic coming Tues - excited :)

39mm is what I measured it from case end to case end! with a ruler!
It's not back yet, maybe Monday, maybe longer as they could not confirm a time frame :/

The Mako Pro did arrive as did the bracelet end connector for the Tissot. Just how tedious is it installing a bracelet on these?! Took an hour to figure out a decent angle to get the pins in without misaligning the holes.

Divers, a Seiko 5 and a Swiss Chrono. I think that is it for a while.

Orient_1.jpg

Tissot_vs_Orient.jpg

Tissot_vs_Orient_lume.jpg

The Orient is most surprising. For £104 it looks and feels it should be higher priced. The clasp though is a bit fiddly as it's easy to quickly close it and the hole doesn't hit the pin so it gets stuck. Just requires closing straight. I saw this mentioned in an Amazon user comment yet still managed to get it stuck!

Other than that it's quite heavy, heavier than the PRC200, The PRC bracelet is more comfortable but I'd expect it to be as well.

What the hell is that thing^^!

Your ruler is a dud ;) Loads of websites have it at 37mm and my ruler also says so :p

The Mako looks very nice for the money.
I read it at 37 as well but measured 39, maybe I'm seeing things :-P

The Mako Lume seems more sensitive than the Seiko as well. For the money I think I agree with one comment, that it's very good for even double the price. Only time will tell how long it lasts though but I've not read any negative things about that on here as quite a few people have one.

Back
Top Bottom