What watch do you wear?

As Cyrus said, you wont get a discount on the Daytona, but you should be able to get 15% off the Seamaster, maybe a little more depending on the AD and how much you haggle.

Watches, Skinny wrists. FML

Looking at some watches for a while now..
I seem to like all the watches that are pretty big.
I.E I wanted a Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic XLS MT

But no its too big.
Dont really fancy spending more than a grand.
I also like victorinox vintage style infratry watch bit thats not small either

Any watches out there for those with skinny wrists that arent ming?

I also suffer from the skinny wrist condition and I've never found a watch that looks right on me.

I gave up in the end but I know your pain brother.

I've got skinny wrists and bought an Omega Seamaster mid size 37mm several years back, but since then I bought a Panerai which is 44mm and wear that all the time now. The Omega looks so small now it looks a bit daft.

Avoid anything with a case size over 42-5mm, I've got skinny wrists and this is the general rule I stick to if I want something that looks reasonable on my wrist.

At the moment I'm using this as a daily driver:
sBfvcgk.jpg

Yes, it does look quite bad, but to be honest, I don't really care if it gets abused in day to day use, whereas if it was something that I liked I wouldn't be so happy.

Steel bands often make watches look bigger, my C60 with a nato fabric strap wears much smaller than my orange monster even though both are 42mm. Divers are often a bit thicker than most watches which won't help.

Longines make some nice 39mm divers

Last edited:
Looking at some watches for a while now..
I seem to like all the watches that are pretty big.
I.E I wanted a Victorinox Swiss Army Chrono Classic XLS MT

But no its too big.
Dont really fancy spending more than a grand.
I also like victorinox vintage style infratry watch bit thats not small either

Any watches out there for those with skinny wrists that arent ming?

Not seen my pics of the Tissot PRC 200 or the Seiko 5 Military then?

The Tissot is 40mm minus crown and Seiko is 39mm. I've had an Orient Dive delivered but I'm not home to check it out yet and that's supposed to be 40mm as well.

My wrists were on the skinny side when I got my last Seamaster but I think that its weight has beefed them up. This one is 45.5mm and is not too large for me. I don’t think I could go back to a smaller size again.

omega13.jpg

I love the way the colour changes on the bezel with this one. Must stop playing with it. :D

Back
Top Bottom