What watch do you wear?

Oh I was just saying, I like that^ watch :p It's not a touch on the Rolex Explorer II though! I haven't spotted anything that is actually.

Look at this, just look at it:

2011-Rolex-Explorer-II-Orange-Hand-Side-Portrait.jpg

Return of the...Mako :o

Orient_modded_lumecompare.jpg

Orient_modded_lumed.jpg

Noticeable differences to the normal Mako? There's a blueish tinge when moving around the glass, this is the AR coating and lastly obviously the upgraded blue lume :D

Seiko is being sold!
HGGGGGNNNN.... i'd do anything for either one of those!!! fed up of my nite mx300, its been nothing but bother for the last few months. granted its all sorted, i'd prefer somthing that dosnt have issues to begin with, i need something that can deal with big changes in pressure temp/ pressure, any ideas?

Sounds like you're after a dive watch :D

90% of people will recommend the Seiko range and rightly so, popular and keeps on ticking.

Depends on your budget though? I'd say go for an Orient but that stinks of bias :p

Oh yeah where's VR with his new Orient? Still not home from work?!

I think its aounrd £1500-£1600 on last check.

Was £2k when it originally came out.

Oh, that's lower than the Explorer II then, that's not so bad!

Oh yeah where's VR with his new Orient? Still not home from work?!
Ha, I had to go up north on Friday after work, just had time to post my excitement and size the bracelet before I left!

Its a lovely watch, smaller than my old one, that i've had for about 2 years now, which made it look/feel too small at first (old watch - 45mm case) But now i dont notice it at all. I'm very happy with it.

Return of the...Mako :o

Orient_modded_lumecompare.jpg

Orient_modded_lumed.jpg

Noticeable differences to the normal Mako? There's a blueish tinge when moving around the glass, this is the AR coating and lastly obviously the upgraded blue lume :D

Seiko is being sold!
I dont usually quote pics, but those two deserve a quote. Lovely looking watch, I'm not posting pictues as they wont be anywhere near as good as them! :o

Heh thanks!

On the non modded Mako the seconds hand couldn't be stopped but on this one I found if you slowly turn the crown back in position 3 or briefly hold it the seconds hand does stop and when you let go or nudge the crown forwards starts to count again so it is possible to sync the second hand on this :)

Edit*
This was taken with the phone earlier this evening, shows the blue lume without any camera trickery:

20130216_211838_LLS_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom