What watch do you wear?

Someone on here lumed their watch so would be able to give insight but I wouldn't want to do it myself really lol!

[/url]

3l1p.jpg

3l5lume.jpg

I bought lum from lum tech but available through watch parts sources like cousins.

I like it!

I like that.

Can I ask where you bought it from? I'd seen it on Creationwatches but it's now sold out. :)

Thanks. :)

Yeah I bought it from Creationwatches last Monday and it arrived on Friday morning.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both the seller and the watch itself.

Hope it comes back in stock soon if you're still interested in buying it!

Really...

I think it's interesting seeing all these quality watches people are finding at affordable prices. Just like other items in other sections of the forum. Pretty snobbish to think otherwise.

New one in for me, the cartier has departed and in its stead is an Omega Speedmaster, its the 'new' version though with the coaxial movement, 44mm case and enamel dial, the bracelet is also beefier,

i like it, a lot:D

P1040224_zps0bb6bb55.jpg

P1040225_zps00eda212.jpg

P1040227_zpsd204e3c4.jpg

P1040228_zps8e5ddec5.jpg

P1040230_zpsb9d251fd.jpg

I need an engraving removing from the back of a D&G watch, nothing on the levels of Omega or Rolex, but it's a tidy watch nonetheless. Is this even possible?

2 lines of text, 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom.

New one in for me, the cartier has departed and in its stead is an Omega Speedmaster, its the 'new' version though with the coaxial movement, 44mm case and enamel dial, the bracelet is also beefier,

i like it, a lot:D

[/QUOTE]

The Moonwatch updated! It is a very nice. :)

Which movement is that?

I need an engraving removing from the back of a D&G watch, nothing on the levels of Omega or Rolex, but it's a tidy watch nonetheless. Is this even possible?

2 lines of text, 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom.

over polishing can remove case markings, so why not (assuming not overly deep), is there much point though?

Back
Top Bottom