What watch do you wear?

Really...

I think it's interesting seeing all these quality watches people are finding at affordable prices. Just like other items in other sections of the forum. Pretty snobbish to think otherwise.

Quite agree.
I will one day own a four figure watch and even though i know the difference in quality between the higher end and lower end watches i do still enjoy seeing the more affordable time pieces. Absolutely no reason why some one who can only afford to spend a couple of hundred pounds shouldn't have pride in what he has got.

The omega is nice, very clean face as well, congrats.

over polishing can remove case markings, so why not (assuming not overly deep), is there much point though?

Kinda, it was given to me by my ex, therefore the engraving is personal. I want it removed so I can sell it.

Or maybe keep, depending on how much I can get for it.

Kinda, it was given to me by my ex, therefore the engraving is personal. I want it removed so I can sell it.

Or maybe keep, depending on how much I can get for it.

I doubt a d&g watch would retain much value. Depending where engraved you may be able to replace case back

Return of the...Mako :o

Orient_modded_lumecompare.jpg

Orient_modded_lumed.jpg

Noticeable differences to the normal Mako? There's a blueish tinge when moving around the glass, this is the AR coating and lastly obviously the upgraded blue lume :D

Seiko is being sold!

Hi mrk,

Loving the modified Mako, the Superluminova BGW9 mod turned out well.
Just one question before I get one (when they are back in stock). I thought the bezel zero point was meant to be red?

Quite agree.
I will one day own a four figure watch and even though i know the difference in quality between the higher end and lower end watches i do still enjoy seeing the more affordable time pieces. Absolutely no reason why some one who can only afford to spend a couple of hundred pounds shouldn't have pride in what he has got.

The omega is nice, very clean face as well, congrats.

Same here, I'll still appreciate a quality watch regardless of whether it cost £100 or £1000 (although not just limited to watches!).

Hi mrk,

Loving the modified Mako, the Superluminova BGW9 mod turned out well.
Just one question before I get one (when they are back in stock). I thought the bezel zero point was meant to be red?

It's red but glows blue -mind blown- :p

rps20130218_135412_335.jpg

Has anyone here ordered from seiyajapan? I've been eyeing up a Seiko sumo and the orient saturation diver. But I'm still a little weary of doing business for that kind of money from places I don't know.

Or if someone knows of someone better to do business with I'm all ears. :)

Has anyone here ordered from seiyajapan? I've been eyeing up a Seiko sumo and the orient saturation diver. But I'm still a little weary of doing business for that kind of money from places I don't know.

Or if someone knows of someone better to do business with I'm all ears. :)
I've used them before (for my Orient Air Diver), no issues what so ever with them and according to several forums they are highly regarded.

Back
Top Bottom