What watch do you wear?

So I've not even finished my morning *cough* second *cough* coffee and I've managed to buy something by accident.

I didn't expect to have my offer accepted. I was really holding out for another one, but hey, if he wanted to give it to me for that amount, I'll take it.

ZenithAutomaticDate1_zps18aea0ee.jpg

ZenithAutomaticDate2_zps3ddea34a.jpg

Zenith Automatic Date in steel, from about 1960 I believe.

I have my eye on this...

tudor_zpscb468335.png

Tudor Prince Oysterdate. Nice and simple. I am still waiting for half the others to arrive first. :/

He he cheers

Its addictive (as you appear to have found out :P) although some are 20 years + old

Just a few then :-D

I love the look of that Pulsar,.

Yes, it is nice - especially as it was only about £40 :D

One for each finger. :p:D

How many of those do you wear, a different one each day or week?

To be honest I tend to go through phases of wearing 1 or 2 as an "every day" with the smarter ones for special meetings etc

Sometimes depends how lazy I am to pick one out the box or just grab the one thats lying on my desk :P

What model is that Skyhawk ~TB~?
I have the AT Red Arrows one, and the Bezel is very different, no studs on mine..

Its the JY0001-51E mate :) - yeah Ive seen your Red Arrows one and that tipped me into buying this one ;) Thanks :D

Lorus is my fav out of those! Nice collection and box :D

Thank you :)

Yeah the Lorus is very "smart" and I like the leather strap whereas im usually a steel bracelet man (that sounds wrong !)

They seem to vary quite a bit. I would guess £600+ but not really monitoring. Ebay they seem to vary wildly in what they go for. I paid just over £100 for case with case back and no crown. Slightly over polished case back but otherwise looks ok from pics. The one I have on way is fluted bezel.

I think I might go to about 400EUR on it. Leaves me feeling I've got a bit of a good deal :P

Get your case out...

My aim is to build up a watch, doing what you're doing. Got to pick a watch I can find all the bits for mind. Cases seem to be the hardest part to find of the lot.

My Seiko 5 Military Automatic arrived yesterday from Creationwatches, nice little watch, the women im seeing at the minute got wind it came from Singapore, shes made me set it to Singapore time, she thinks shes funny! anyway now i have to +4hrs everytime i look at it :D

Back
Top Bottom