What watch do you wear?

This is what i wear daily -

2013-02-22%2010.32.22.jpg

Is it me or the Nato watch straps on ebay have went up a couple of quid? looking for a 20mm in black with maybe some grey stripes.

They range from a fiver on eBay?

I bought the Zulu branded one from Amazon though, was £11 something. I am looking to buy more in different colours though, they will be the eBay ones!

After swimming I can swap the wet one out and let it dry etc.

Edit*

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-B...tches_MensWatches_GL&var=&hash=item43b276d499

SOLD!

Last edited:
They range from a fiver on eBay?

I bought the Zulu branded one from Amazon though, was £11 something. I am looking to buy more in different colours though, they will be the eBay ones!

After swimming I can swap the wet one out and let it dry etc.

Edit*

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-B...tches_MensWatches_GL&var=&hash=item43b276d499

SOLD!
Cheers, just the ones I had my eyes one were about £3.50 got some late payment and they had been relisted a bit more dearer.

Sister bought me some aviator fake effort from Tunisia and the strap is bloody mahoosive.

Best place to buy a skx007?
I'm keeping an eye on ebay but its murder finding one for a reasonable price, ebay prices seem to be getting silly now for most things.

Creation Watches. Got mine from there a few weeks back. Posted and delivered from Singapore in days. Quite impressive. :)

Same here. Received it in 3 days and no duty to pay :)

The Poseidon has landed and it is indeed a beast, to get an idea of size my Mako XL and my Air Diver both weigh ~180g, this thing is a hefty 300g.

This quick picture doesn't do it justice, will try and grab some better ones this evening.

OrientPoseidon.jpg

Stealth^ :)

One of the ebay Nato straps arrived today. I've got the Zulu one already and there's a definite difference in feel. The Zulu is thicker and harder than this so rubs against your wrist more. I didn't like the double layer bit below the case back so cut that off to make it a nicer fit for my wrist but no problem with the ebay one. This also feels softer against the skin so no irritation but I can't tear it or whatever so while it feels less tough than the Zulu, it feels more comfortable as well and has a nicer fit all round.

The Zulu hardware bits are unbreakable :eek: When I cut offthe double layer bit I gave it a what with a hammer and screwdriver and used pliers to try and bent it. It only scratched the surface! Thing is tough...

rps20130223_134842_662.jpg

rps20130223_133530_770.jpg

Oxford colours look good :D

Back
Top Bottom