What watch do you wear?

I think it is a made for purpose divers watch, are these not designed for poor visibility at depths with low/no light?

My be wrong though.
This.

Looks cheap :/

How big is it?
Size, 45mm excluding the crown. Price wise you are correct it is cheap for a 300m diver with a helium escape valve.

It's a big brash functional watch which to me is its appeal.

I want this :eek:

59_141006_530000000.jpg

The following are not my pictures but some of what I own

49-(6).jpg

Vintage Tissot/Omega PR 516.

images

One of these on a Bonetto Cinturini rubber strap

tissot21949-2031-110-070-40738.jpg

And this I just ordered thats new old stock still with tags. Another circa 1980's Tissot/Omega Quarts.

Last edited:
Watches don't need to be serviced every 2 years though, for automatics it's more like 5, plus with Rolex for example they increase their prices 8-10 percent every year

Rolex servicing (for example) can be extended to at least 7-8 years without any damage to the watch. It use to be every 2 years, but synthetic oils are used today that last far longer.

Last edited:
My weekend I managed to pick up a couple of things and felt I should as the Tudor I missed. Well, I didn't but it went for more than I was willing to pay. Less than it was worth, but more than 450.

First I got another Zenith. Nice simple little number.

Zenith_zps7ea9a4ee.jpg

This was a bargain. Well, I think so.

Next was a 50s Longines auto. I like this one, it's simple and yet dressy. I also think this was an utter bargain.

longines1_zps3313a9ae.jpg

longines2_zps136dd766.jpg

longines3_zps33b8ce18.jpg

Guess the price :p

I need a place to hide all of these...

I have my eye on a Tag Carrera CV2010, ends in the next 5 hours.

My only issue is that there is a slight mark on the Bezel. A replacement from Tag is $200 - Can any Jewelers fit that or will it go back to Tag?

The warranty also expires in 6 months (they only have 2 years) so is this likely to be a problem? How often do automatics need servicing? This will be my first 'real' watch.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom