What watch do you wear?

So the little man is all about telling the time at the moment. He's 8 and he has a little quartz watch with a velcro nato style strap on, but it's not too comfy and itches him.

Does anyone know of any better natos? OR! Any good makes of watches make watches for littlens? :)

A little something OT about Omega Co-Axial calibre....

3x youtube videos

Nice videos, but not once did they mention who really invented it. They also say it's not available on any other watch, which is not true. If you have a 6 figure sum to spend on a watch, Roger W Smith's watches also have the escapement.

I'm looking for some advice.

How much should I be looking to pay for a new Omega Seamaster 300m? I'm looking at the one with the blue face.

Currently out in American and popped into an Omega shop where they were selling it for $4400 which is roughly £2800-3000!!

I got a new every day watch for my birthday today

20130411_211220_zps61364233.jpg

Casio Edifice EQS-500C-1A1ER

Solar Powered so no more worrying about batteries and sits nicely on my wrist (something the last few watches I have tried haven't).

Cost £82 so very happy.

nice lookin watch, where did you find it at £82? wouldnt mind one myself at that price

I will have to get a pic, but got the new grey fabric nato for youngens watch through and fitted it for him. He's not had it off since. Bless. Now the youngest wants a watch too. He's 5, and should be able to fathom the time, we just need to teach him.

OK, so I just took a massive punt on a watch. Probably bite me in the ass, but as long as the Mrs doesn't find out, I'll be OK.

It was advertised as a Tudor Prince Oysterdate and the lady was given it by her ex, who apparently bought it from London.
Lady seems nice, but doesn't know a heap about it at all.

$T2eC16ZHJI!E9qSO9fjOBRb8SjL+5!~~60_12.JPG

Offered her a really low ball 100quid, which she countered with 180, as someone else offered that, but I'd offered first.

Now, if it's fake, I've lost about 190quid inc postage, but if it's real, I've got a serious bargain. Annoyingly, it is a UK seller so she has to post to my parents address as she's worried about it going missing and being covered, so I won't even get it until they post it out to me. Then I can properly have a look and see if I have a watch worth about 1k or one worth nothing :P

Back
Top Bottom