What watch do you wear?

Strap is on its way TB :)

I've also trimmed the leather Nato so it's no longer looping back in, looks more like a normal strap now on the outside yet still retains the Nato function and comfort on the inside.

Can't trim the nylon ones :p You can see how soft it is by how much the watch is leaning. Very comfortable compared to other leather straps.

Thanks mate and i also ordered one of those leather natos, looks very smart :D

/starts to feel like a stalker :o

What's the best way to buff-out the casual wear-and-tear from a watch-face?

Do most jewellers offer such a service? Does it cost much?

My watch is a couple of years old now, been worn daily so has a few inevitable scuffs. Just wondering what the best way to give it some TLC is?

Well I finally got my hands on a seiko mm300 divers clasp to pair up with my sumo :D

It's a vast improvement on the stock divers clasp and worth every penny.
The only downside is its quite bulky when compared to the stock clasp, but besides that its a nice piece of engineering.

I had queued up about 10 watches to keep an eye on last night, on the bay, but put off a couple as wanted to wait for the later, did that and most crept passed what I saw as a bargain, so left me not bidding on anything. Dammit.

If my straps turn up, maybe that would help my itch...

Mine arrived today, been waiting 3 weeks but was on holiday in that time too, very please with the look, feel and overall quality of the watch...

2mmtt2g.jpg

That's a nice looking lump of steel.

Quick photo of the collection with my latest purchase far right :)

IMG_2674.JPG

Good to see someone else with a 007 on a jubilee :)
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your watch box from? I could do with picking one up.

That's a nice looking lump of steel.

Good to see someone else with a 007 on a jubilee :)
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your watch box from? I could do with picking one up.

Funnily enough i'm going to be replacing the jubilee with a oyster soon to make it more different from the kinetic submariner :D

Watch box was just a cheapy off ebay! Nothing special (about £9.99iirc) but it does the job of keeping my watches clean and safe :)

Back
Top Bottom