What watch do you wear?

I do like that CW! Really nice design. I should have guessed you'd have the PRC200, I thought someone had one. Shame I missed it. Although no doubt, being monday, I'll have a couple more by sun down.

You have the addiction here not me :D

Yeah the amount I've spent on the 200 it would be crazy to get rid of it any time soon. Quite a small wearing watch too and smart looking with bracelet:

rps20130429_134212_878.jpg

Me, addict? Noooo I just like hunting for bargains... I'm like a slightly less orange David Dickinson!

Ah, I remember it now. It's because it's on a bracelet you see :P Looks nice though. I've not got one (here) yet on a bracelet.

I want to get some nice heavy, well made bracelets, but not sure where to get one. Any ideas? I know they're normally a lot. A replacement Tudor one is about 250quid.

I got the Tissot one which was £149, not cheap considering CW original bracelet is £99. Weight and finish is very good though. Solid links, quality butterfly clasp.

Nice. Yea, that sounds about right though. They're not cheap, especially for good weighted and quality.

I just bought this... I don't know why. I don't really want it, but you know. Will tidy it up and add it to the collection!

Well, the reason I got it was due to the most awful of eBay adverts...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENTS-WAT...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Whatever it is, for 15quid I don't care. My lunch set me back more than that lol I have to say that I have been using my multiple screens well today, and I went through ebay.co.uk watch category, no keywords, every single item. It's a lot of sifting... I only got through to 4hrs to go and bought 2. I should stop

Nice. Yea, that sounds about right though. They're not cheap, especially for good weighted and quality.

I just bought this... I don't know why. I don't really want it, but you know. Will tidy it up and add it to the collection!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENTS-WAT...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Whatever it is, for 15quid I don't care. My lunch set me back more than that lol I have to say that I have been using my multiple screens well today, and I went through ebay.co.uk watch category, no keywords, every single item. It's a lot of sifting... I only got through to 4hrs to go and bought 2. I should stop

Wow thats a bargain.

It's like shopping at TK Maxx hahaha you have to spend hours in there with mass annoyance, but it is possible to come away with a bargain. It is also possible to return with some useless rubbish, so you know. I'm on the border of this at the moment... we will soon see!

Looks like it's been in a toilet that underside!
Edit* The yellow stains).

A batch of C60 Orange Tridents have been put on a shipping container from Switzerland and are on their way here. Should get it very soon then!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Looks like a badly worn and horrendous rip-off of my Kirium. Even the bezel numbers look hand drawn.
What are your plans for it?

Aren't those kind of watches just using average quality movements though?

CW order status has now gone to "Completed" and store page shows new orders in May. Looks like my C60 has come in and has been shipped :D

Aren't those kind of watches just using average quality movements though?

CW order status has now gone to "Completed" and store page shows new orders in May. Looks like my C60 has come in and has been shipped :D

Haha I was totally jesting! No chance I'd get one of those. I know I've bought some randoms, but random on the off chance they're worth more than I paid, rather than just random and crap/average.

I'm still waiting on my Tudor in the same anticipation as you! I went home at lunch and checked the post box and everything! Damn French post system. I won't see it for weeks!

Not really worn that often, needs a new battery and I dont get on with rubber straps? Might try a NATO strap but not sure whether it'll suite? any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom