What watch do you wear?

Tissot have announced the new 2013 PRC200 Limited Edition:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0.111276459344&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Certain levels of want are in order (for mens version :o)

935240_10151608359429345_523350789_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just because I'm not in this thread enough, I might have to flog one of my Zeno's to fund something I've found today. Possibly. I'm torn in between the amount of sheer agro it could cause in the "I'm selling this, so I can have that" stakes at home and the OMG I want this watch, you'll never get a deal like it.

One clue, 219 content.

EDIT: :'( SWINES!!! It has risen sharply to about 2.5k which is just too steep for me! Balls. I really wanted that :(

Last edited:
So, this Panerai 219 is the one that just got too rich. If I wasn't going on a stag to barca tomorrow, and could get rid of another watch first, I would have jumped at it. I think it'll go for less than 3k, and looks like an easy fix for a 4-5k watch!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Left-hand...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2ec7b9ec48

So, feeling down and out. I thought I'd join mrk with a PRC200, mainly as it was on a bracelet, which is extra to buy itself, and I nabbed it for probably the price of the stainless bracelet. :D Comes with box, all paperwork etc.

Think I'll put a black leather number on it though.

That's 4 this week, but in my defence, they were potentially winners... so... oh the Mrs isn't in here?! Good.

Never opened this thread before!

Seiko Sportura (with metal strap and Alarm & Chronograph) is what I wear. Had it since I was 16, so that's 6 years of everyday abuse now. Goes through batteries quite quick, but that's my only complaint. Sapphire Crystal face really is unscratched :).

I keep being tempted with a nice Omega... but then I can't decide between a Seamaster or a Sportmaster, and then I just decide to keep the Seiko. Maybe when I've got a bit more spare cash.

Align those chrono hands! :p

When it arrives...

Any updates on your C60?

I still haven't got even the bleeding Tudor here! It's in transit somewhere between Englandshire and here. Was posted Saturday, but Bank hols here yesterday, and things seem to take well over a week to make it from UK to here.

The Bolex, Tag and Seiko all have to go to UK first and then posted on, so lucky to see them this month! :'( I hate waiting.

Back
Top Bottom