What watch do you wear?

When it arrives...

Any updates on your C60?

I still haven't got even the bleeding Tudor here! It's in transit somewhere between Englandshire and here. Was posted Saturday, but Bank hols here yesterday, and things seem to take well over a week to make it from UK to here.

The Bolex, Tag and Seiko all have to go to UK first and then posted on, so lucky to see them this month! :'( I hate waiting.

No delivery today sadly.

I'm looking at buying this soon to replace my old Fossil watch which needs a new battery:

www.creationwatches.com/products/se...-snzg11k1-snzg11-snzg11k-mens-watch-2885.html

Any opinions? I know nothing about watches really, quite like the look of this one though, I know Seiko is a good brand and it's an Automatic which is quite appealing. I have quite skinny arms/wrists though so I can't wear anything chunky.

I'm looking at buying this soon to replace my old Fossil watch which needs a new battery:

www.creationwatches.com/products/se...-snzg11k1-snzg11-snzg11k-mens-watch-2885.html

Any opinions? I know nothing about watches really, quite like the look of this one though, I know Seiko is a good brand and it's an Automatic which is quite appealing. I have quite skinny arms/wrists though so I can't wear anything chunky.

Hi, yes I bought one from Creation Watches back in February. See Here Cannot fault the service or the watch itself.

We have an 8 month old puppy so I tend not to wear it over the weekend so as not to scratch it (it did get marked in the first week I had it, which was probably caused by the dog's claw but its tiny and hardly noticeable!). Being an automatic by the time it's Monday morning again it's usually stopped, unless I've picked it up and shaked it over the weekend.

As you can see from the photo I too have fairly skinny wrists, but the diameter is fine and the face is not thick at all and I think it's about the right size for me and doesn't feel at all chunky.

I've just quickly taken this photo from a different angle.

HTH! :)

EDIT: This is the model I bought (the made in Japan version).

http://www.creationwatches.com/prod...-snzg15j1-snzg15j-snzg15-mens-watch-2222.html

Last edited:
Hi, yes I bought one from Creation Watches back in February. See Here Cannot fault the service or the watch itself.

We have an 8 month old puppy so I tend not to wear it over the weekend so as not to scratch it (it did get marked in the first week I had it, which was probably caused by the dog's claw but its tiny and hardly noticeable!). Being an automatic by the time it's Monday morning again it's usually stopped, unless I've picked it up and shaked it over the weekend.

As you can see from the photo I too have fairly skinny wrists, but the diameter is fine and the face is not thick at all and I think it's about the right size for me and doesn't feel at all chunky.

I've just quickly just taken this photo from a different angle.

HTH! :)

EDIT: This is the model I bought (the made in Japan version).

http://www.creationwatches.com/prod...-snzg15j1-snzg15j-snzg15-mens-watch-2222.html

I had the 39mm version of that 5 and found it to be comfortable and light to wear. Sold it on though when I got the Orient as the Orient kind of dwarfed it in size (height mainly) and after a while it felt too small!

Your one is 40.5mm so your wrist looks like it's just a bit skinnier than mine (or about the same?) since the PRC 200 is 41mm and looks like so:
rps20130502_174816_625.jpg

Also, I've just sold the orient, hoping the C60 arrives tomorrow. If it turns out to be too big for my wrist then I'll make use of the 60day money back and wait until the limited edition PRC 200 is available:

PRC200limited.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, thanks! I did wonder if they were a legit supplier as it's quite a bit cheaper than the few UK retailers I've found.

Thanks for the photo too, doesn't look too chunky at all. :)

That Powermatic looks very smart and the side of the casing design is nice too. I'm sold by the Tony Parker one though. Must know release date...

No C60 today either. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow then it will be a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom