What watch do you wear?

It's the only Tag I liked/like. Size was perfect, it looked amazing and felt great on the wrist and it is a bit of a classic so yeah.

XKqeAeb.jpg

Edit*
Well it would be that or the Explorer 2 anyway

Last edited:
I'd have to be given a Tag to bother wearing one. Aren't they at a level with Seiko, Oris, Raymond Weil, Cartier, Tissot? They're just priced higher.

You're talking about being able to get Omega, Brietling, Ebel, Rolex and even low-end proper luxury watches, and you choose Tag.

Just strikes me as odd.

People like different things.

For my liking Omega doesn't cut it looks wise. That and almost every other brand is paying homage to the same look. I don't like Breitling designs either. I do like the Rolex Explorer 2 though (talked about a few times in this thread already) . Most other brands in that category are just too large as well. I liked the Monaco on paper but liked it even more in the flesh so if/when I am in a position to spend that kind of money it will be something like that.

Reading back my post it sounds like I'm being a bit of a snob with those other brands when I didn't mean it that way. I have nothing against Tags as I have nothing against Tissot and the others. I just think Tags should be priced more like those brands.

There's actually a couple of Tissot watches I've seen recently that turned my head :)

I fell in love with a Patek last week too. I should be so lucky.

I kind of knew what you meant :p

Patek, now I know they are good, very good in fact but I just can't get over their designs either. Too plain or too bling seems to be order of the day in their latest collection!

I'm not a huge fan of Tag but absolutely adore the Monaco range especially the CAL5110.FC6265, however as above there is no way could justify buying one if I had a watch budget of that amount. Saying that not sure what I would get at that price, probably a Grand Seiko and maybe a couple of other cheaper pieces with the remainder.

Been offered a trade for my non Chrono Zeno, for a Zexen Nitrox..

mail.jpg

Don't think I am really feeling it though!

Back
Top Bottom