What watch do you wear?

Edit*
That Obama watch (?) looks really nice!

Well decided to bin the bracelet and go Nato, what do you guys think?

NATO.jpg

I think it's beautiful.

:D

On a more serious note, I did want to take the bracelet off to check out how easy it was compared to the other watches. Verdict? Way too easy (in the easy to work with kind of easy). The end links just plug in and you can put the spring bars back in without any tools. It just seats right in and clicks into place. In contrast the Tissot took much fighting to get the end links in before the spring bar then getting it aligned...

bits_1.jpg

Speaking of spring bars, these seem to be very good quality. Everything on the bracelet is just so easy to adjust/dismantle to clean etc.

bits_2.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking about changing my Omega Sea-master bracelet to a strap, any ideas and where would I go to have it changed as I don't fancy attempting it myself.

Thinking about changing my Omega Sea-master bracelet to a strap, any ideas and where would I go to have it changed as I don't fancy attempting it myself.

Id just email the local jewelers and explain you want to switch to a strap instead. I've had a few places (David M Robinson, Goldsmiths etc) offer bracelet sizing for free so it's worth a shot.

I would personally stick with the bracelet - however, If you have any half links you want to get rid of let me know. I need two more, looking for a closer fit. :D

Back
Top Bottom