What watch do you wear?

It is although the sbdb001 at half/third of the price is equally impressive. I was going to link to Seiya Japan who carries most of the high end Seikos but seems his site is down due to health issues.

I still want to add this to my collection:- http://orientwatchusa.com/collections/mens-watches/diver/el02002b

Very similar to my Air Diver yet much more expensive, and I'd rather this than any of the Grand Seikos.

Okay now that's impressive. Never knew Orients reached that sort of price point!

Just ordered myself a Laco Flieger 36, I've wanted a flieger for a while but most would look ridiculously large on my wrists, looking forward to something more subtle on my wrist.

Oh, I done missed stuff. I buy things either because I want them, or because they're a good deal :p

@Guest, I'm selling there Seamaster 300m

I see that as a good investment. I've buffed out that tiny mark on the bezel, it's a full 41mm and auto with all box and cards etc. I paid 950 for it, and I'll have it up for 1450ish, so I think that's a pretty good investment. But you know, I won't get in to that again.

Oh, I done missed stuff. I buy things either because I want them, or because they're a good deal :p

@Guest, I'm selling there Seamaster 300m

I see that as a good investment. I've buffed out that tiny mark on the bezel, it's a full 41mm and auto with all box and cards etc. I paid 950 for it, and I'll have it up for 1450ish, so I think that's a pretty good investment. But you know, I won't get in to that again.

Why you selling it ?

Would like an Aqua Terra.
9718d956e63c11e29f5522000a9f14ae_7.jpg

Just like that. Or, a black bezel Seamaster. Or a Rolex Sub 16610. Or a... lol

Okay now that's impressive. Never knew Orients reached that sort of price point!
Check out the Royal Orients then, rather pricey.

The wife has a we-wood watch, it's...well...different. :D

Just ordered myself a Laco Flieger 36, I've wanted a flieger for a while but most would look ridiculously large on my wrists, looking forward to something more subtle on my wrist.
I'm thinking about selling my Laco Aachen, as much as I like it looks out of place with all the Orients so may use it to fund something different.

Back
Top Bottom