What watch do you wear?

Last edited:
It looks like a fake SMP. It would be good to have a feel and use one (wind, change time, date etc) http://www.grand-seiko.com/collection/9r-springdrive/SBGA029.html

randomshenans - why are you selling for a PO? I imagine because you can get some profit for it and put towards an upgrade (thought im not too sure what the PO has to offer over your current one)

I think I'm going to try and replace the bezel with a black one, and see how I feel. I fancy a black bezel tbh, simple as that, but half of me doesn't want to **** around with this one, as it's part of what this one is, you know?:confused:

did you go for the cali dial Pam?

I'm blatantly going to get robbed. The ad was dodgy as you like, I would be paying WAY under the amount it's worth. WAY WAAAAAAAAY.

Saying that though, I'm sure I could claim back through Paypal and from my CC company too.

I BADDDLY WANT THE CALI!

So, I've asked for the serial, will pay if I get it, and then claim back if needed. But no sign of serial yet... :rolleyes:

lol that Seiko looks cheap next to an SMP.

I am a Sieko owner too, mine is a rip off of a Submariner, I'd sooner have the Rolex if I could afford it though. Nice chunk of metal and glass.

You have similar wrist size to me iirc, maybe smaller? 41mm is my max size, 39 is ideal. 44 would be monstrous. The Orient Mako was pushing it really at 42mm!

Tried a Rolex Deepsea at the weekend, followed by a Breitling Super Avenger Seawolf. I'm seriously tempted by the Seawolf with a yellow dial. The Rolex was so nice; pretty much spot on for in terms of size for me. Hopefully next month I'll get the Breitling if I can sell my BR02-92.

Back
Top Bottom