What watch do you wear?

Actually too good to miss...also don't tell the missus but going to use a £50 amazon voucher we got for a wedding gift and also credit card is out!

Edit...ordered and will be with me in 7 - 10 days :)

Total I have had to pay £108....bargain!

Last edited:
If you register for their clothign and fashion newsletter Im sure you get a 20% off discount code.

EDIT: just checked and yep it discounts a further £31.64, £126.56 in total.

It seems that this code works for some and not for others and looking on hotdeals other people are finding the same...I registered and the code did not work for me.

Still happy to only have to part with £108 of my cash for this.

It wont work with the one with the bracelet as thats not sold direct from amazon.
Shame, was quite tempted

If you're after a bracelet one: Tissot Gents Watch PRC 200 T17158642

Seems the same with a navy face raher than black and the 20% off code works for this at checkout too

Last edited:
Yeah seems that way...never mind still happy with the purchase.

Just have to wait for delivery now...should have paid for quicker delivery rather than the super saver!

El cheapo automatic mechanical watch from dealextreme!
20 USD or so!

sku_16037_3.jpg

sku_16037_4.jpg

Winding up works both manually and automatically, the mechanism is of decent quality!
The glass the watch uses could be better though, it scratches easier than a ''genuine'' expensive watch and the rear glass it not tough enough ( as I managed to crack it, no idea how, probably due to impact on the front, I used to bump into things with my watch every day though, I'm not very careful and a bit clumsy).
The wrist band is a bit rubbish, I replaced mine with a better quality one from the local jeweller.
It looks nice though I personally think, you can get them in multiple color combo's and other wristbands.

Seems to work fine, it runs a bit slower than it should now ( minute deviation after a week or so) because I damaged the back glass somehow so it's not waterproof any more ( water vapor gets in from back when showering with it), but I like how it looks and it cost me 20 dollars or so! Before I managed to crack the glass on the rear ( so wrist side) it ran well, I wore it 24/7 for half a year and before the moist got it in ran very accurately, perhaps 1 minute to slow after those 6 months.

Last edited:
^ Can't find a lug to lug size for your watch it seems but you can easily measure the width with a ruler and get the correct strap size :)

As it's not metal (the one you want) you can easily fit on a strap that's 20mm if you find your bracelet is 19mm at the lugs or 22mm if it's 21mm.

^ Can't find a lug to lug size for your watch it seems but you can easily measure the width with a ruler and get the correct strap size :)

As it's not metal (the one you want) you can easily fit on a strap that's 20mm if you find your bracelet is 19mm at the lugs or 22mm if it's 21mm.

Thanks for the advice! :)

What tool will I need to change the straps?

OH I didn't zoom in to those lugs, yeah as fornowagain says, that's a bespoke bracelet. You could get a leather band on there but you'd have to cut it in the middle to fit through that extra lug :(

Looking at the pic, I'd say that's a special. I don't think that you can fit anything but the original strap.

OH I didn't zoom in to those lugs, yeah as fornowagain says, that's a bespoke bracelet. You could get a leather band on there but you'd have to cut it in the middle to fit through that extra lug :(

Oh, dang it, I take it you mean the bit in the middle between the two sides?

Shame, really liked the bracelet and thought it would work well in combination with the watch.

Ah well, thanks folks for the help.

I ordered the Hirsch carbon strap for my Skyhawk. I decided it was not working with the orange strap. So I went for black with red-stitching, to match, rather than contrast. I also then ordered a watch holder for my small collection :D

Should arrive shortly :)

You'll be very pleased with it!

Mine has taken correct form now and is very comfortable and dare I say it, looks more striking on the watch than the bracelet due to the colour match and stitching.

Back
Top Bottom