What watch do you wear?

nam

nam

Soldato
it has stopped all on it's own yesterday @ 9pm even though i had been wearing it since 6:30am until 6pm and then took it off and left in on my desk until this morning @ 6:30 . when i had to re-adjust the date/time. . Is there some kind of sync that needs to be done ?

Sounds like you could have a link put back on then and fine tune the clasp to the left sde hole, which will give you a few more mm of movement space on the wrist :)

Associate
I found a Sparrowhawk II last week, one available, but didn't drop on it because I was waiting for a couple of bills to come in. Now I have the cash available it's gone :(

Typical! I had another look at the Lum-tec chronos and remembered what put me off - their 48mm size :eek:. So back to the Sparrowhawk search for now!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
it has stopped all on it's own yesterday @ 9pm even though i had been wearing it since 6:30am until 6pm and then took it off and left in on my desk until this morning @ 6:30 . when i had to re-adjust the date/time. . Is there some kind of sync that needs to be done ?

How active were your hands during that period? If not much then the reserve will still run down! See how long it lasts by manually winding it instead one day, won't take long and you will feel when the crown can't wind any more. Sounds like the reserve has been low all along!

Soldato
Typical! I had another look at the Lum-tec chronos and remembered what put me off - their 48mm size :eek:. So back to the Sparrowhawk search for now!

Yea, that's a bit chunky, especially when you have skinny girly wrists like me.

My plan b was a CW C11 MSL Chrono, but as it's £150 dearer I might just keep looking for a Techne. I *need* a new watch...!

nam

nam

Soldato
Thank you, i have it on all day at least 7 hours whilst in the office typing away and commuting in the tube/bus... , i actually did not wind it up since i got it :)

How active were your hands during that period? If not much then the reserve will still run down! See how long it lasts by manually winding it instead one day, won't take long and you will feel when the crown can't wind any more. Sounds like the reserve has been low all along!

Caporegime
A friend got a new Lum Tec Combat B, only noticed it after seeing the lume bright as day when we entered a dark room this weekend. Had a play around with it, pretty heavy given it's on a rubber strap. Felt very high quality too and the exhibition back is a nicely done too.

Pic:
A26A4754.jpg

Been having a look at some of their watch ranges and im liking the lumzilla range. They arent too expensive either, around £400-ish. Might invest in getting one at some point in the future.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
They do have glorious and long lasting lume. Movement decoration and build quality is very nice too :)

Definitely on my list for next time.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
From "It's just a watch" to "Look at my watch!!" in mere weeks, good form :)
It's a nice piece that.

Yas786, my apologies :(

I'm not really sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom