What watch do you wear?

Soldato

Well, that's the dining room table anyway. Also was before the omega was there, the conquest, the B&R and the tudor.

3BD94A55-D710-4B66-AE88-E324EC8AF579-1713-00000221F48BE6F6_zpsf8a7de5d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
With a couple of others. These mostly need a rebuild, which I decided to do 1 a year.
I'd love to build something like this dude:
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f423/wall-mount-watch-display-case-build-895157-2.html

Maybe not 60, and not square, but so I can mount it along my wall in a line, and say limit to 2-3 rows, or something. *draws on scraps of paper*

Last edited:
Soldato
Was looking around for a sparrow hawk II after seeing it on here. In the end just emailed them directly.

Got this back

I am currently negotiating a new Sparrowhawk with a factory. It looks like we will switch to a new mechanism that stretches the battery life from 3 years to 5 years.

Guess I'll hang fire till the new one comes out. Just ordered a new strap from them in the mean time to ride me over.

Soldato
IMG-20111230-WA000.jpg

Finally got it today, absolutely love it although i wouldnt personally spend £300+ on a Casio but seeing as the missus bought me it...i cant complain.

Lovely watch with lovely turquoise colour to it, thought the strap was rubber but seems to be of a resin type material.

But really liking the colours and styling of the watch.

Excuse the crapiness of the photo, my Blackberry doesnt take very good pics:p

How are you finding this? Any updated pics? They seem to have stopped making these :(

Caporegime
You own a 2 thousand pound camera let alone the lenses (I assume) :D

Hah, yes that's very true...the photography pays for itself though! That's the only way I can afford it! (I added it all up once and nearly fell over when the Excel formulae completed :D)

On a side note, I got an email from the rainforest this morning advertising the following.

"Stuhrling Original Mens 133.33151 Symphony Aristocrat Executive Skeleton Watch"

Google it, for some reason I REALLY like it. It's also automatic and £140 which is peanuts.

Can't figure out why I like it, considering I prefer the simplistic look to anything.

Jake

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Reviews are less than favourable given the price vs comparable Seikos and it uses glass that will scratch easier as well as weak looking movement parts. Personally I'd look elsewhere.

Caporegime
Reviews are less than favourable given the price vs comparable Seikos and it uses glass that will scratch easier as well as weak looking movement parts. Personally I'd look elsewhere.

Oh I'm not buying one! Got more important things to spend my cash on at the minute :)

There is something hypnotic about how it looks though...

Soldato
Hah, yes that's very true...the photography pays for itself though! That's the only way I can afford it! (I added it all up once and nearly fell over when the Excel formulae completed :D)

On a side note, I got an email from the rainforest this morning advertising the following.

"Stuhrling Original Mens 133.33151 Symphony Aristocrat Executive Skeleton Watch"

Google it, for some reason I REALLY like it. It's also automatic and £140 which is peanuts.

Can't figure out why I like it, considering I prefer the simplistic look to anything.

Jake

Yah obviously :D

Not a fan of that watch though :(

Back
Top Bottom