What watch do you wear?

Caporegime
This automatic watch business can be frustrating.

The Seiko came out of the box spot on in terms of keeping time but the Steinhart, for the first 2 weeks was running as much as 30 seconds a day fast. I had to "pull it back" every night practically to keep it in check. But it has now settled down, the last 3 days, it has settled down to 1 second fast a day.

I think that is acceptable, I think.

Soldato
Soundood that's ace, I love that!

I have a couple of new additions that arrived.

The g shocks.

Wearing this today:

This one sitting next to me...

:p

Slapped together a rough box yesterday too, going to get some material and line it I finks.

Soldato
Soundood that's ace, I love that!

I have a couple of new additions that arrived.

The g shocks.

Wearing this today:
null_zpsc5c9016b.jpg
[/URL]

:p

Slapped together a rough box yesterday too, going to get some material and line it I finks.

It Don't matter if your Black or White, :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This automatic watch business can be frustrating.

The Seiko came out of the box spot on in terms of keeping time but the Steinhart, for the first 2 weeks was running as much as 30 seconds a day fast. I had to "pull it back" every night practically to keep it in check. But it has now settled down, the last 3 days, it has settled down to 1 second fast a day.

I think that is acceptable, I think.

Anything within −4/+6 is within COSC spec. You may also find the time gain is different if the watch is placed face down/sideways face up etc.

Caporegime
Anything within −4/+6 is within COSC spec. You may also find the time gain is different if the watch is placed face down/sideways face up etc.

I know, and i have been placing it with the crown up every night for consistency.

It's now +2s in the last 24 hours there abouts.

Before it was way too much, I contemplated sending it back to get it recalibrated but knew I had to wait a month for it to settle.

Back
Top Bottom