What watch do you wear?

Associate
14c90tt.jpg

Caporegime
Damn i really need to stop coming into this thread, already wanting one of those lum tec watches and now looking at a £500 casio g shock watch which i like the looks of.

Hmmm seeing as my bday is coming up, think ill drop a few hints to the missus about getting me either a lum tec or the casio g shock watch:p

Soldato

C9 Harrison white dial with rose gold. Had it about a year now, love it. Day to day watch couldnt ask for better. Wanting another CW watch but atm I dont want to part with over half a grand :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone tell me the service intervals on an automatic watch?

Back of mind is telling me every 3 years but someone at work thinks its every 18 months?

Thanks!
Jake

neither, you get it serviced when it stops keeping acceptable time, my iwc portuguese has been with me over 5 years now and is still keeping great time

Soldato
That is a nice watch. :D Any change of a side on pic so we can see the case thickness?

e7yv.jpg

Quite a decent thickness, even thicker would have been lovely! But still nice. Bought a nice new replacement strap the other day for £40 so not bad price for the same replacement straps either.

Soldato

Quite a decent thickness, even thicker would have been lovely! But still nice. Bought a nice new replacement strap the other day for £40 so not bad price for the same replacement straps either.

Thanks, that's perfect :) That's nicely in proportion and the caseback isn't too chunky. Hmmm, birthday tomorrow & temptation... :D

...though I already have 2 'dress' watches and I don't often wear one of them.

Associate
Howdy,

I fancy a watch, I lost my other one on a shooting trip and detest having to remove my phone from my pocket to look at the time. My gf said she will buy me one for Christmas.

So far, I like the following:

Techne Sparrowhawk original with cowhide strap

http://technewatches.biz/product.php?id_product=64

Citizen ecodrive

http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/Citizen-Perpetual-Calendar-Watch-BL5250+02.html

Ancon Sea shadow

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/Ancon-Watches/Ancon-Sea-Shadow-SEA004-Watch-PVD-Case-Black-Dial

Ideally under 300 pounds. but I can always top it up. I know not much about watches other than the styles I like.

Water proof is ideal as I do like to free dive (although not too much oppertunity now back in England :( )

Thanks

dude

Associate
I've never heard of the brand before? Are they reliable I'd rather not something made in china that will break in 6 months. I want a watch to last a number of years.

thanks

dude

Back
Top Bottom