What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Saw some really nice minimal design Beringer watches at Pearson Airport this morning going for around $175 duty free. The build quality was excellent to the touch and they use sapphire glass. Quartz though but very thin.

Was so close to getting once but resisted.

Soldato
Nice Longines :)

I just advertised my Omega Seamaster for sale on a local forum here in Basel and instantly tell me how they're going to 900CHF (~600quid) erm, if you want a quartz that's a different model, then sure. Otherwise move along love.

Caporegime
Quick random question...anyone know how to clean leather?

I've had the leather strap for my watch since I got it, and it's starting to smell a bit of sweat etc...I've worn it basically everyday since I've owned the damn thing so its understandable :p

Any suggestions? I've still got the metal strap, but much prefer a leather one :) - If I need to replace it then so be it.

Transmission breaker
Don
If its the undersider, baking soda and water in a paste and then rubbed in, should clear the smell and not ruin the strap :)
Not tried it myself, but have searched for a similar solution before!

Associate
After seeing someone buying one on here I had to get one, Always liked IWC big pilot watches just not the price tags

77xu.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
£100 is pretty much Seiko 5 category for a good watch. Loads of styles available, take your pick.

I've realised that deep engraving on the case back is not always a good thing. The amount of dust and crap that builds up under there between the letters is quite high unless you brush it often!

Back
Top Bottom