What watch do you wear?

Soldato
guys I need a wedding gift for a guy, around £100 budget for a watch.

any ideas?

Picked this up for £129 a couple of weeks ago from H Samuel. I think the style is excellent, but that'll be down to personal taste.

oXu1fYd.jpg

Was planning to spend £200 to £300, but I found this awesome thing for much less than that, so yay. Win.

Edit: just found it on Amazon for less than £100: Here.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've got my eye on a Tudor Sub at the moment. I'd like to part with my Seamaster. I'll put it up on watchuseek I think, as I fancy a change.

Maybe an Aqua Terra, or a PO, or if I can a back bay. See what occurs! Don't think I can stretch a PAM out of that one ha

Caporegime
You already have one Casio, I'd say go for the Lumtec.

Thats what im thinking plus the fact that getting hold of these Casio G shock avaiator watches are near impossible...so far seeing plenty on ebay but being sold from America and i know ill get stung hard with customs of course.

There is another similar one but with a blue dial which looks sexy as well but again from Japan on ebay...cant seem to find any uk retailers for them.

Associate
I've finally joined the club. Manage to get my hands on SS Rolex Daytona with a black face.
Walked into a jewellery chain whilst in the states a few weeks back and they had both the black and the white in stock!!! Was so shocked I bought one!! Lol

Don
I've finally joined the club. Manage to get my hands on SS Rolex Daytona with a black face.
Walked into a jewellery chain whilst in the states a few weeks back and they had both the black and the white in stock!!! Was so shocked I bought one!! Lol

due to the huge price rises over recent years they are no longer particularly difficult to get, still a great choice which will hold it's value

Associate
I've always had trouble in the Uk unless I wanted to pay £500 above retail :)
Has anyone seen the le petite prince IWC watch? The perpetual moon phase variant? That looks interesting.

Associate

I have to admit I would be sorely tempted by this except for the fact that I find it, how can I put it, aesthetically challenged. 3.65mm is a serious achievement! Clearly having the dial off-centre was necessary to achieve the thinness but it just looks so wrong.

1zekxtt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom