aay9tj.jpg

£155 in the sale. Very tempted.

Where from?

Ah.

I like this :

C2SKS_HERO.jpg

Not sure how the black face would like IRL though? :confused:

C7SSS_5.jpg

I do like that, (prefer the white back ground) although i'm not sure if it looks a bit 'busy' it's also a bit taller too and I have skinny wrists. :s

Think i'll order both and return the one I don't like.

Last edited:
Everyday watch and used as a backup analogue when diving, Rubber strap is the best material EVER!

Citizen Bl5334

BL5334-04E.jpg

Diving, Suunto D9:

suunto_computers_d9.jpg

Mountain Biking Polar:

37651.jpg

Last edited:
Ah.

I like this :

C2SKS_HERO.jpg

Not sure how the black face would like IRL though? :confused:

C7SSS_5.jpg

I do like that, (prefer the white back ground) although i'm not sure if it looks a bit 'busy' it's also a bit taller too and I have skinny wrists. :s

Think i'll order both and return the one I don't like.

Yeah they are nice, love the second one but iam like you have slim wrist-and that watch woudl probably look too big.

Some cracking watches on there

Last edited:
It's a good solid movement, a work horse, watch and bracelet nicely made. Has a nice look to it. I certainly recommend it.

CW is trying to offer good quality mechanical watches at an economic price point and for the most part they do it very well. Value per pound they are good - yes the very high end watches are better (not all of them:p) but don't necessarily offer better value. My collection is mainly watches I made but I have high, mid and affordable branded watches too and I think CW stand up very well at the affordable end. The movements they use are quality ETA movements for the most part, many of which are used in more expensive watches (and used in my own.)

Another affordable maker of really excellent quality watches is Precista - timefactors.com more tool watch, diver, military looking but they are exceptional for the money

PM'ed you :)

Well my delivery hasn't turned up today :(. I emailed Christopher Ward customer services, and apparently they are suffering from a bit of a backlog due to snow, minimal staff and coriours who haven't picked up orders for 2 days. However I did get my £10 next day delivery charge refunded, so I can't complain about the customer service. Emailed back very swiftly too.

I've had my Omega Planet Ocean for a couple of months now - I can't really imagine not wearing a "nice" watch anymore.

I still suffer from prolonged pauses of just staring at the face whenever I go to check the time however :p

Well my delivery hasn't turned up today :(. I emailed Christopher Ward customer services, and apparently they are suffering from a bit of a backlog due to snow, minimal staff and coriours who haven't picked up orders for 2 days. However I did get my £10 next day delivery charge refunded, so I can't complain about the customer service. Emailed back very swiftly too.

What one did you order?

There are a few CW that are very tempting but im so in love with the Tag Carrera Day Date that im going to hold off and save up for it. I'll only regret it if I get something else.

Time to put extra hours in at work :(

Had it for 15 years, solar powered titanium. Not been down to 200m in it, but dive in it all the time. Its never skipped a beat. Pins on the strap have sheared off a couple of times but thats it. Basically never take it off :D
090120100171.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom