What watch do you wear?

Man of Honour
I can understand not wearing a nice watch every day for fear of damaging but, personally, I'd still wear it at least 'for best', or even once or twice a week - else I'd be concerned I wasn't enjoying it!

Soldato
My Orient Ray arrived today to compliment my Orange Mako. Orient watches are just stunning for the £.

Going to ditch the cheap rubber strap though!

Orient-Ray-in-a-box.jpg

Orient-Ray-BW.jpg

The lum is definitely better than the Mako!

Associate
I had a bit of luck today with my Bulgari watch.

The strap is held together by push through pins. No screws or anything, just a barrel and a pin. On my way to work one of the pins came out and the watch came apart.

Luckily I had elasticated wrists on my jacket which caught the watch as I only noticed the watch had come off while in the work locker room.

Any ideas how to make the pins tight without wrecking the watch?

96n3.jpg

Transmission breaker
Don
moonphase1.jpg

Just ordered one of these :D
I might get sent the white one though, as I accidentally selected the wrong colour, but I have requested they send the dark one.

fingers crossed!

Really fancied a moon phase, seemed like a good option, and does not exactly break the bank!

Soldato
I had a bit of luck today with my Bulgari watch.

The strap is held together by push through pins. No screws or anything, just a barrel and a pin. On my way to work one of the pins came out and the watch came apart.

Luckily I had elasticated wrists on my jacket which caught the watch as I only noticed the watch had come off while in the work locker room.

Any ideas how to make the pins tight without wrecking the watch?

96n3.jpg

thread lock or a little superglue on the pins as you push them in, all watch enthusiasts use this technique, don't worry, they will come back out when needed

Back
Top Bottom