What watch do you wear?

I'd agree with SDK, Juggy1985. Steinharts are nice, I like the Ocean 1 Vintage red a lot. At that price point though it's at my utter most amount of money that I'd part for a single watch. Sapphire glass and swiss movement being it's main points of interest to me.

I ordered one of these for myself last week. There's at least one picture of one in this thread already, but I'll add some of mine when it arrives! Been looking at it for ages and in the end thought what the hell.

Very nice Robbie, very nice indeed, you must be happy with that mate :)

Indeed :) Usually stuff lying around the house can be fashioned to do the same job as dedicated and much more expensive tools. In this case, kitchen scouring pads :p

What watch is that mrk?

It's the same Lume as fitted to every SMP - The photo is a 15 second exposure so it appears significantly brighter than it does to the eye.

It is the original HydroConquest but in 39mm size hence the DIY as the all brushed bracelet only exists for the 41mm revised model.

Hey all, had a scratch appear on my daily watch. Feels quite deep when I run a finger nail over it.

KIe1kY4.jpg

It's more the shadow of the scratch that is irritating me (also visible just below the scratch) is this something that somewhere like Timpsons could easily fix? And how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks!

Just got my new cheapo!
Quite pleased with it. Has an interesting finish to the face and feels nice on :)
kands1.jpg

The current rotation of three regular wears.

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

Also working on the movement i got from a gruen pocket watch to try and build something custom. Trying to find a case for it now!

Last edited:
It's the same Lume as fitted to every SMP - The photo is a 15 second exposure so it appears significantly brighter than it does to the eye.

Are right, no wonder it looks bright. I thought you had a super bright edition or a different chemical or something :

100 metres so it won't be plexi, most likely mineral. Any watch store should be able to replace it no problem. No idea on cost though.

That Longines is very nice and one of the best looking divers IMO. I considered one of those or a Steinhart, but ended up with a Glycine Lagunare instead.

Aye that's one of the reasons I opted for it over a few other very nice pieces but at the same time I wanted something that you are unlikely to see someone else wearing day in day out :)

Last edited:
Nice job on the bracelet MRK.

Yeah I agree it's looks amazing !!
Nice photography and image processing :)

Agreed very nice :)

Thanks guys :)

I ordered one of these for myself last week. There's at least one picture of one in this thread already, but I'll add some of mine when it arrives! Been looking at it for ages and in the end thought what the hell.

Definitely post pics when it arrives! It looks like a lovely piece, definitely on my want list. I'm slightly concious that I need to be a little careful with choosing my next watch, I don't want to have anything too similar to what I already have.

Now that I like, may I ask where you got the strap from? Very tempted to get one for mine.

It's from the Bay, a seller called Sectime.

Back
Top Bottom