What watch do you wear?

Soldato
That Orient Bambino is really really nice. Damnit. :D

I have fallen in love with this today, shame it seems only 55 were made:

STEINHART "Nav.B-Uhr REPLICA limited edition"
0qmgao2.jpg

Is the weight of a watch generally declared in the specs? I keep seeing the dimensions but the weights seem to be eluding me.

And where is the best place to buy an Orient from? :p

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That Bambino looks very nice and the price is so low it would be criminal not to have one? Talking less than £80 here!

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Gone for the white!

It's a shame only the facelift Bambino comes with silver case, white dial and rose gold markers+hands as that looks very classy and vintage but the dial is too busy on the newer model so loses the minimal feel of this one. I like the crown on the newer one though.

Why can't a maker allow you to "configure" your own watch like in the same way you can configure a car on the websites of virtually all auto makers? If I had my own watch company that would be one of my USPs :p

Edit*
Been reading that Orient will discontinue the Bambino v1 as the v2 replaces it entirely. No everyone is liking the busy dial on the v2 though so at £80 anyone interested may want to get a v1 while they're still available.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gone for the white!

Edit*
Been reading that Orient will discontinue the Bambino v1 as the v2 replaces it entirely. No everyone is liking the busy dial on the v2 though so at £80 anyone interested may want to get a v1 while they're still available.

Where from? I can't decide on Black or White either..

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Rare to get billed by DHL International which creation use. I can't remember if I got stung by them when I bought the Seiko 5 last year either - Must not have else it would have stuck in mind :p

Soldato
What did you have your eye on?

One thing I've noticed is how slow Creation Watches are to restock items. It's annoying!

I think I fancy next a blue Mako or Ray. There's something about the blue dial on these that give such depth, the finish looks great. All photographs of these versions look stunning.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice little wish list you have there!

That was abit of luck! I just got lucky and bagged pretty much the only Orient Ray Blue with SS bracelet around. I've been keeping an eye out for the last few days and have noticed that these are extremely difficult to get a hold of at the moment. Seems like Orient aren't able to keep up with demand. I've noticed a few Blue Mako's with rubber strap and was going to go for that but I do slightly prefer the Ray over the Mako.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom