What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Not at all. I have quite a few watches in my watch box at the moment, from Citizen, Seiko, Roamer, to Omega and Bell & Ross. I'm just not feeling the love for it. It's a hell of a watch for the money though.

:) I know what you mean.

Sometimes a watch just has no impact, it's a very personal thing. It's like me and the Seiko Orange Monster, it has such a big following and many owners. I've read countless comments about it, it's great build etc. Everyone praises how nice it is (to the point where I feel like I should be liking it). But it just does nothing for me!

Associate
I quite like the Bambino but it just makes me want one of the below. I was thinking about getting something new whilst I keep looking for a PAM 332 at a sensible / not too ridiculous price. Might just have to see if I can find one!

2epnciq.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The white dial version comes with a brown alligator strap with lighter stitching, one of the reasons I went white too. IMO that looks classier in the pictures posted. Hopefully it's the same in the flesh.

Soldato
My (difficult to obtain) Blue Orient Ray arrived today from the US.

The face is pretty amazing, it has a rich blue depth about it. In certain light it can look black, and then a slight change in angle and the face reflects this amazing deep blue sweeping light. I think it's a really impressive finish on a watch of this price. I'm not surprised it's kinda hard to get a hold of this one.

Orient-Ray-Blue-BW-Mix.jpg

Orient-Ray-Blue-BW-Mix-Macro.jpg

Orient-Ray-Blue-BW-Mix-Wearing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom