What watch do you wear?

Soldato
That looks like a homemade built from parts type homage. I am fairly certain you could build something almost identical to this quite cheaply with an ETA movement.

If you google 'Kemmner' it'll come up with a guy (erkahund) who builds watches just like this and sells them on ebay (didn't want to hotlink to ebay). Many of these are pretty good looking!

See what you can find!

Soldato
And this one is for all you Bambino lovers out there ;)

Orient-Bambino-BW.jpg

Orient-Bambino-Macro1.jpg

Orient-Bambino-Macro2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I use my phone for time, due to one simple reason:

1. I HATE ticking clocks/watches (even slow, light, heavy, fast clicks - any sound from a timepiece is bad news for that timepiece if i'm around).

If a quiet stylish/smart work/dress/executive watch existed that didn't make a single noise, i'll buy it.

Associate
Just ordered steinhart ocean one in green :). For some reason its charged me more than the current transfer rate by £10 i think. 365 euro on google = 304 but i got charged 315 . Not too concerned as it looks like a beautiful watch ;).

Soldato
No Bambino love Cosimo? :D :p

mrk - That winder seems to get generally good reviews on the rainforest. It doesn't look very pretty at all though!

I find it amusing how I keep forgetting to wind a watch after I've been wearing another after a few days. I've been caught out twice now where I've hastily set the incorrect date or even the time! :o :p

Back
Top Bottom