What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Picked this up last week and have to say it's much bigger and chunkier than I imagined it would be :D Will take a bit of getting used to but it's a really nice watch imo.

DSCF0793_zpsa7346b06.jpg

Soldato
I think Diesel have gone over the top with their 57mm case width - Screams 'look at me'.it's so. It's so big that on some models they need to put 3+ clocks and digital displays to fill the space.

Soldato
Mammoth sized diesel.

Argh.. I know I've said in the past that the Seiko Monster doesn't do anything for me. But I'm really tempted by the second gen Seiko Monster in orange. I think it looks better than the first gen, plus has a better movement that is also windable and hacking.

Man of Honour
Quite partial to the monsters too. I had a play with one at a watch meet and it is certainly a nice watch at the price (that was 1st gen).

Soldato
To be fair I got it online and had no idea just how big it was. It will grow on me I'm sure and will double up as a wall clock if I get bored with it :D

Soldato
Im considering an Orient M-Force :p

RVWLebo.jpg

The nite turned up today and some mixed feelings - is light, very light - like your not wearing a watch light which im really not used to

Don't like the rubber strap either so its say on an old nato for a day or two until I decide if im going to return it or not ........

SX0TDZO.jpg

Soldato
The carbon fibre case - llight as a feather ;)

I can't say it looks all that impressive for the price shown on nitewatches, the dial doesn't look particularly great quality wise, uninspiring. You don't seem too keen on it either, what made you purchase it?

Last edited:
Soldato
The 30% discount and loving my old nite watch gave me itchy fingers - on the nato you seriously cant tell you have it on

Ill see how I get on with it - they have a 14 day money back policy - so no rush just yet

Also got an old nite MX40 from the bay of fleas :p

M2VrHmh.jpg

Soldato
I can guess that you keep checking to make sure it hasn't fallen off your wrist with a nato on? :D

The discount definitely makes it a better deal. Personally, I much prefer the MX40 you have on the right there. The carbon fibre looks a little plastic like in that photo, but a photo can show lies.

Back
Top Bottom