What watch do you wear?

Associate
I have a Citizen Promaster Altichron and i absolutely love it........of course i will never EVER need a compass or an altimeter but hey......

Not exactly a fortune or a premium brand but still feels special.

bn5030-06e-2-jpg.50052

Soldato
Does anyone know of some different looking, good quality open heart / tourbillon watches which don't hurt my bank account too much?

I've got a full skeleton watch and fancy something a bit different, but I still like to see the workings of the watch at the same time.

Again I realise my taste will probably differ from a lot of others, but I really like the look of this: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/wLk7YxHb7uM/maxresdefault.jpg

Also:
Is it advisable going down the replica route? I really like the look of some watches but they're way out of my price range, I don't care so much knowing it's not the real deal, if I could get a top quality replica one.

Man of Honour
Just call them fakes, that's what they are and no, it is not advisable. There are many affordable watches which borrow from established designs.

Soldato
Does anyone know of some different looking, good quality open heart / tourbillon watches which don't hurt my bank account too much?

I've got a full skeleton watch and fancy something a bit different, but I still like to see the workings of the watch at the same time.

Again I realise my taste will probably differ from a lot of others, but I really like the look of this: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/wLk7YxHb7uM/maxresdefault.jpg

Also:
Is it advisable going down the replica route? I really like the look of some watches but they're way out of my price range, I don't care so much knowing it's not the real deal, if I could get a top quality replica one.

You can get chinese tourbillons for £500-£1000 used. Personally I don't like them but it's the cheapest way into owning a tourbillon.

Back
Top Bottom