What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Do like that Parnis.

Amazon vouchers do limit my choices some what..

The skeleton watches appealed to me because all the moving parts etc. look so cool.

Soldato
I prefer the Rotary that I have TBH, it's also cheaper - Photo

It's not going to set the world alight in terms of movement or quality, but it's nice enough to satisfy my skeleton desire, I quite like it. Plus it was a gift so has some sentimental value :).

Not sure I agree with the single watch argument entirely :)D). It's all well and good having one high quality watch but there's a number of reasons why owning multiple watches is a good thing ;). There are some vestile models out there but multiple watches allow for better matching of clothes/dress wear, events and activities.

A small collection also allows you to give 'your daily' a break by rotating through the collection. My job isn't very physical, but it surprised me how badly my 4 year old Eco-Drive stood up to being worn daily.

The question of how much is too much for a watch is quite personal and depends on your own circumstances. Worryingly, each time I ask myself this question the answer is increasing each time. :eek:

Soldato
Jeez.. good spot. Damn. I do have big wrists, but the Fossil one seemed a bit clunky depth wise. Is that the norm with anything mechanical showing like the open heart stuff?

Associate
It's another affordable :p... I like Seiko, have you noticed yet? ;)

Seiko 5 SNZG15 has arrived. I choose it over the SNK809 which I think is just too small for my wrists. I really like the design of this, I can't totally put my finger as to why though..

Seiko_SNZG15.jpg

I imagined it going so well on a NATO bond and I don't think I was too wrong. Some people's idea of whacking a NATO on just about anything leaves me feeling a little sick at times. ;)

Seiko_SNZG15_NATO_Bond_Wearing.jpg

^Timefactors NATO, a bit of a fail from them though. They ignored the specified delivery address and delivered to the invoice address. I was starting to wonder if it was lost in the post! They may be able to draw you a dinosaur wearing a watch, but attention to the shipment address would be nice (Maybe next time I'll add that to the comment box!?). :rolleyes: :p

Nice NATO though!

nice watch. whats the official website for seiko watches? :confused: seiko.co.uk doesnt even list any "seiko 5" watches nor the Seiko SKX007 i already have. Is there a seiko site which lists them all out? ive gone to creationwatches but looking for the official site.

Soldato
Does anyone own a Stowa watch? Specifically the Stowa Flieger?

I'm giving serious consideration to treating myself to this configuration:

http://www.stowa.de/cosmoshop/pix/a/z/fliegerohnelogo/g/Flieger_o_Logo_o_Datum_6.jpg[IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]**Please don't hotlink**[/COLOR]

[MEDIA=youtube]n3G3EAGIBUg[/MEDIA]

I am thinking of going no logo or date and possibly getting stowa engraved on the side.

This would be great for the office and would complement my Botta Tres watch nicely.

I don't like busy watches but love these, they apparently hold there value really well.

4 month lead time though.

Back
Top Bottom