What watch do you wear?

Associate
Tudor pelagos... Thoughts pls.

This is the Submarineralike yes? I love the sub - I sold my bimetal a few weeks ago. I loved the look and feel of the watch and I'm sure the Tudor would be very similar. I've just ordered a Steinhart Ocean One to try and fill the gap on my wrist :p and it's very similar to the watch you are looking at but at a fraction of the cost I would imagine. ;)

Soldato
Tudor pelagos... Thoughts pls.

I really like them - there are some nice features like the micro adjustment to the bracelet and lume on the bezel

Although it is Tudor's take on the sub there are some nice differences that Rolex probably wouldn't try on their main brand - it is slightly larger than the sub iirc - which for me is good and a good slice cheaper (1/2 ?) than the sub

The only slight concern would be being made from titanium and how it would fare to scratches compared to steel

Associate
I'm stuck at the airport waiting to be transferred home and just found a copy of this in Whsmith. Not exactly a great read at 16 pages but it's fairly interesting. The included watch isn't quite the same quality as the one I'm wearing but for £3.99 it actually is not too bad!

Associate
Mühle-Glashütte make good quality pieces some of which are very good looking but nothing novel enough to set the world on fire. I actually tried on an M29 fairly recently. Excellent quality and attention to detail but I just didn't like how it sat on the wrist - it seemed to stick out far more than expected considering its relatively small size. It's worth having a sift through WatchUSeek where there are plenty of Mühle-Glashütte owners.

Associate
Couple shots of my Parnis auto that arrived today :)

12615668323_39a77a1764_o.jpg

12615964144_8c9bba638e_o.jpg

Hey dude, where did you get this from please? Looks very very nice indeed.

How are you finding it?

Soldato
Most 50/60/70's watch is going to be 35-38mm. More modern watches tend to be larger than 40mm. I personally think anything less than 40mm should be on a womens wrist :p (Dependent on how a watch wears though).

Antc, that parnis is off the bay.

My latest watch arrived from the states today (available in the uk but i got it cheap). Will post photos soon :D

Back
Top Bottom