What watch do you wear?

dod

dod

Soldato
Watchfinder in particular from what I've heard are pretty good. There's the old poor review, but generally a professional service. Apparently they 'service', which includes the refinishing etc, after you commit to buy the watch. Blowers is another you may want to consider. Although in both cases you may find cheaper on watch forums, but then of course you have no warranty other than good will.

thanks, hadn't heard of Blowers :)

Soldato
Earlier when I asked what I could get for circa £700......

well..... I'm going to have to save for a while, but I think I'm going to save for a Speedmaster Professional, 3873.50.31.

I saw one up for sale on another forum for about £1650 and it was only 6 years old will all its papers and box, so I think it should be relatively do-able :D

Soldato
Earlier when I asked what I could get for circa £700......

well..... I'm going to have to save for a while, but I think I'm going to save for a Speedmaster Professional, 3873.50.31.

I saw one up for sale on another forum for about £1650 and it was only 6 years old will all its papers and box, so I think it should be relatively do-able :D

if you are ever going to own a watch, it should be the Speedy Pro, a true classic, and sais a lot about the person wearing it,

save and then enjoy this classic, sadly I sold mine, but have a MKII speedy in its place ;)

Back
Top Bottom