What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Loads of other watch gimps are jumping on his bandwagon and trying to "call out" people on their supposed fakes, except they have no idea what they're talking about, which makes it all the more funnier.
Was on Marcus Watches instagram page the other day and someone was trying to call him out on one of their Audemar Piguet watches :D

Associate
3a3fd7a5f9.jpg

Caporegime
So i just had a new watch delivered from Italy, been after one for some time now but could never find this particular model in the UK. Found a seller on Ebay who was selling one so bought it fri and had it delivered this morning. Got to say for a chunky watch, it really is light on the wrist although i need to adjust the bracelet as its a bit too big for my girly wrists:p.

Really like the styling of it although it may not be to everyones taste but this will be my normal day to day watch and my Breitling with my other more expensive watches will be saved for special days.

I know there are a few Casio G shock watch lovers in here, randomshens i think is one who has quite an extensive collection.

Anyhow here it is in its glory, excuse the poor quality pic...just took it quickly.

If anyone is interested in the model number its GW-A1100FC-1AER

Soldato
So i just had a new watch delivered from Italy, been after one for some time now but could never find this particular model in the UK. Found a seller on Ebay who was selling one so bought it fri and had it delivered this morning. Got to say for a chunky watch, it really is light on the wrist although i need to adjust the bracelet as its a bit too big for my girly wrists:p.

Really like the styling of it although it may not be to everyones taste but this will be my normal day to day watch and my Breitling with my other more expensive watches will be saved for special days.

I know there are a few Casio G shock watch lovers in here, randomshens i think is one who has quite an extensive collection.

Anyhow here it is in its glory, excuse the poor quality pic...just took it quickly.

If anyone is interested in the model number its GW-A1100FC-1AER
I nearly bought one of these from the G Shock shop in Covent Garden; in the end I decided to go with a Frogman instead.

Back
Top Bottom