What watch do you wear?

Oh that's especially nasty, I just can't warm to any of the CW chrono's. The C30 and C60 look great in most of the options, but the chrono's just don't work aesthetically for me.

Is the Moto 360 available for order over here yet? I am tempted...just googled - early October for £199.

I think this may have to happen.

Seen it in one place for £229.99, Clove say limited stock due late October. I've seen that it will be on sale by O2, Amazon, Tesco and most probably Google Play. You'll just have to keep an eye out for it.

Worth checking here as well:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18610138

Last edited:
Seen it in one place for £229.99, Clove say limited stock due late October. I've seen that it will be on sale by O2, Amazon, Tesco and most probably Google Play. You'll just have to keep an eye out for it.

Worth checking here as well:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18610138

To be honest I had high hopes for the Apple Watch but seeing how they've taken the route of a screen with a strap rather than a watch it's really put me off.

The 360 I've been drooling over ever since I first got wind of it! :D

Thanks for the links, I'll keep my eyes pealed.

Bit torn between the Moto 360 and the LG G Watch R.

I initially wanted the 360 until I found out about the small "missing" section at the bottom of the dial which I would likely find annoying! The LG looks good - I like the diver style - but the fact that the bezel doesn't rotate puts me off a bit.

Choices choices...

3322xj8.jpg

Can't say the bit at the bottom will bother me. I prefer a black/dark face anyway so you won't notice it when using it as an actual watch. (Well, I won't anyway!)

Although will check out the LG as well, didn't know about that one.

Last edited:
Isn't the bit at the bottom where the 'Ambient Light Detector' is on the 360?? from what I've heard the LG doesn't have one! so you have to set the screen brightness manually!!.

I still like the LG for looks though! as has been said, the bit missing on the 360 would (does every time I see it) bug me!! ;)

Just ordered a new watch - for £3.75 thought - Why not !

409933383.jpg

Think it's to big for my skinny wrist but might fit round my neck.

Dave

This watch came yesterday and it's not bad for $5 - as I said it's a bit big but it is a light weight watch.

Have to press top button for time and all lights spin round then stop at correct time - The red hands are bull- just part of dial.
Hours are fine but minutes are in 5 min sections with 1-4 along bottom so 18 min is shown as 15 +number 3 along bottom - now I am used to it I can read it before light's go out. -- Press button again for date.

Not bad as a gimmick.

Dave

This watch came yesterday and it's not bad for $5 - as I said it's a bit big but it is a light weight watch.

Have to press top button for time and all lights spin round then stop at correct time - The red hands are bull- just part of dial.
Hours are fine but minutes are in 5 min sections with 1-4 along bottom so 18 min is shown as 15 +number 3 along bottom - now I am used to it I can read it before light's go out. -- Press button again for date.

Not bad as a gimmick.

Dave

Photo's of it on yer wrist (so we can see just how big it is) and if you can a vid of it in action!! :D

Back
Top Bottom