What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That's good to hear, bad about the jobs but good about potential discounts. Maybe my dream of owning a Monaco Chrono can be realised without having to pay the ridiculous price they currently want for one!

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Thanks all :)

Nice, but why didn't you go no-date? I don't wish to upset you but the cyclops is horrendous.

I am glad you are happy though, that is what counts after all!

Personally I prefer the date over no-date, plus I'm useless when it comes to remembering what the date is, so it serves a useful purpose to me lol. Everyone has their own preference :)

Nice. Did you get a discount?

Thanks. The original plan was to get it brand new from a store in Guernsey (shorter waiting list than UK) but that fell through and I couldn't really be bothered with the huge journey, so ended up getting it from Watchfinder and had it sent to their Royal Exchange boutique which is very close to where I work. It is 1 month old and was up for £5450, I paid £5350, which I was happy with. UK retail is £5700.

Lume pics please :)

Your wish is my command! :)

U5QOAAH.jpg

XTntKoL.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Got a Seiko 5 for my birthday Tried it on when it arrived and the strap is a bit too small (only 1 hole spare) any recommendations on straps that fit the seiko 5?

Soldato
thanks mrk I'm not sure

I don't mind the fabric style it came with but i'm not opposed to a more traditional style leather, I am not a fan of the metal link straps however.

Back
Top Bottom