What watch do you wear?

Now that I like - doesn't look like a pressure cooker on your wrist. :D

Dave

Thankfully I have the build for it :p

And here I am with just one measly watch :p

And one we all know that you desperately want to swap ;)

A quick comparison between the Getat and Maranez

aXyEFvc.jpg

is the Getat buckle is even bigger - OMG

PcvP2X9.jpg

Not quite as pressure cooker like thickness

sx2MIKW.jpg

and nice display caseback

Dnc0pB0.jpg

I honestly could not swap it for anything as I have lost the desire to want to have another watch since this one :p

Maybe a MkII? If they ever do one and it improves on the previous!

That reminds me seeing your strap, I need to sell the Perlon strap, it's fit for a 20mm lug width not 22 so looks odd on mine, Still hunting for a nice Perlon :(

*cough* sub *cough*

Only joking mate the Pegalos is a lovely watch and I may well get one myself at some point ;)

I had decided to sell off some / most my watches as most don't get worn and just stick with the regulars

That resulted in me buying three new ones :s

Damn you shiney things ........

The Eulit is the one I have and in 20mm :p

A26A1987.jpg

I guess then a Perlon strap won't feature on my rotation due to lack of >20mm choice :(

I sold my daytona a few weeks back, after years of lusting after one, its size and polished centre links put me off.

I was in a quandry as to what to replace it with, in the end i decided on two watches, a Panerai 312 which is on its way, and the newest version of IWCs Flieger Chrono.

The 3777 has the triple date window hated by many (although i grew to like it when i owned a top gun previously) and probably the nicest bracelet on any watch i have owned so far, albeit fiddly to resize. The micro adjustment is a great addition.

Its a substantial watch but not oversized in my opinion, and its feels remarkably well put together. More my style than the daytona anyway

20150219_081052983_iOS_zpsgbhmnxxc.jpg

20150219_081031131_iOS_zpsnfruzzvm.jpg

20150219_081024173_iOS_zpsff34bf9t.jpg

20150219_081042151_iOS_zpsh4lwhp1s.jpg

That's a nice watch but do you not find the end link not matching the finish of the lug face off putting? At least in those pics it looks like the bracelet is off another watch!

Back
Top Bottom