What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I have a black one on pre-order to add to my collection with 2 Rolex :)

e: Friday photo of the daily beater.

BBX2UbO.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Weloop Tommy, still going strong. Battery lasts about 10 days with heavy use ( loads of whatsapp notifications, backlight on both motion and buttons), often using it for ''next song'' in car or on the moped or shower.
P1010685.jpg

Nicked photo of net, but it looks the same.
Custom watchfaces, step counter works very accurately too ( eg. on days at work much more steps and a smaller distance, but on running days more distance for the same steps), I compared a run with gps data and it was nearly spot-on.
Magnetic charger works fine, and I went swimming with it a few times without problems, always wear it in the shower etc...

It's a cheap pebble clone of dx...

Disadvantages : Doesnt support android 5.0 yet, and software support isn't great yet, but they are still updating em!

Last edited:
Soldato
I love watches. I love techy geek stuff. But I just cannot like any of these smart watches. They're just so damn ugly compared to even a dirt cheap normal watch.

Soldato
Some of these watches are just amazing, i love the engineering and design put into them. Watching How it's made on the Rolex's was awesome!

I do love a smartwatch but you cannot beat a traditional watch, they are just beautiful.

I love this one! I have seen a few like this and i just love how simple it is. I don't like fancy cluttered faces.

B3F59830-81EC-4812-AAD3-47F6A3B6008D_zpsil3q8p51.jpg

New arrival (still got the plastic on). I'm going to get rid of all my watches and just keep the black face Daytona and the white face I bought many years ago.

Caporegime
Oh no. I think I like this one.
I like almost zero watches I see and don't even own one yet

rfF3QQf.jpg

I also hate the full lcd style smart watches. They need to combine the traditional with tech like the post above

Last edited:
Transmission breaker
Don
There is a Borealis Pilot (no longer being made) on ebay at the moment :(
Having just bought a house and another car (by accident) i cant really justify the small outlay to buy it.
Its uncanny, had one in my Ebay auto searches for ages, and suddenly it appears now!

Currently my wish list is still:
Citizen Promaster Altichron
Borealis Pilot

I suspect it will stay the like this for some time!

As a result i have been wearing this for last few days, always find the remote functions handy :)
Casio1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom