What watch do you wear?

Soldato
A Christmas present off the GF, at my request as I fancied something a bit vintage style:

fejwnn.jpg

2romd8y.jpg

Now I have to wear it every time I see her, and my Steinhart Ocean 1 Ceramic isn't getting enough wrist time :p

Caporegime
Can anyone recommend a site to buy the Orient Classic Automatic from? Creationwatches are out of stock.

Also tempted by the white bezel/silver markings combo instead of the black one. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Associate
The package came yesterday so i could send the sub back, i sent it yesterday and watchfinders received it today and have found the fault and are fixing under the warranty.

The communication with watchfinders has been first class, they emailed and text when the package arrived and have sent numerous emails and texts to whats going on. Fingers crossed i get it back with no problems

Watch finders rang today, the watch is fixed and ready to come back. Apparentley something was sticking inside, bit strange as they said they've only just serviced it. Hopefully have it back saturday. Owned it for 2 weeks and its worked 1 day :(

Soldato
Thanks for the kind words chaps :)

Here's the link Phate:
http://www.pointtec.de/zeppelin/

I'm rather taken with the style of the Zeppelin, even though it's quartz.
But as most of my other watches are auto's, quartz does make it very easy for daily wear.
It also gets more attention and questions from people than my Steinhart does.
There's more I like from their range, and the Junkers range too.... ;)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
I got my Explorer 2 yesterday. Think I have made a mistake, the watch itself is beautiful but it just looks small on my abnormally large wrist!

I initially thought this when I bought my Sub. Give it a few weeks to settle in, you'll then start to think that it's the perfect size and anything bigger is far too showy. The regret will pass :)

Soldato
Best place to buy an Omega Speedster Professional? Got engaged on Wednesday and Fiancee is wanting to buy me a watch to go alongside her ring!

We had a look at the watch shop at Gatwick on the way home on Thursday and the discount was pretty large - can I get similar from Omega Boutique? or Perhaps an AD? I am heading back down south with work in June so I could always wait until then if thats the best option?

Back
Top Bottom