What watch do you wear?

Soldato
B3F59830-81EC-4812-AAD3-47F6A3B6008D_zpsil3q8p51.jpg

New arrival (still got the plastic on). I'm going to get rid of all my watches and just keep the black face Daytona and the white face I bought many years ago.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Stunning. I am extremely envious.

Out of curiosity how long did you have to be on a waiting list for? Or are you friendly/spent a lot of money with an AD who was able to source you one quickly?

Last edited:
Soldato
Stunning. I am extremely envious.

Out of curiosity how long did you have to be on a waiting list for? Or are you friendly/spent a lot of money with an AD who was able to source you one quickly?

Around 8 months but I have had 3 SS Daytona's from my AD over the years, I have never had to wait over 6 to 12 months but I have been a good customer over the years so they normally manage to get me most things that I ask for.

Having said that the list price is just so so high now I don't think they are that hard to get hold of.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Current love of my life. She needs a service soon, and a good polish up to get rid of a few tiny (Camera makes them look far worse) scratches:

CjJctN.jpg

Not quite sure why the hour chromo is a touch off here, but resetting the chrono fixed it. :confused:

71Rft1.jpg

Damn hard to photograph the buckle as it's so shiny!

JofyIb.jpg

Pretty much invisible scratches on the case back showing up due to the strong Sydney sunlight streaming through the window :cool:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
New arrival (still got the plastic on). I'm going to get rid of all my watches and just keep the black face Daytona and the white face I bought many years ago.

That's beautiful, is that the white gold one?

I've seen a lovely Blue / Gold Submariner which I have my eye on at the moment and wondering if its worth selling one of my Omega's.

Soldato
[RXP]Andy;27933611 said:
That's beautiful, is that the white gold one?

I've seen a lovely Blue / Gold Submariner which I have my eye on at the moment and wondering if its worth selling one of my Omega's.

White gold daytonas have different dials, that's the current steel one, very nice they are too, although I sold mine to blowers as I found it a smidge small

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Have the Daytona's then updated the dials then now? As I always thought that the WG ones had a black face with Daytona in red lettering.

As above that's a beautiful time piece.

Back
Top Bottom