What watch do you wear?

Theres the C7 RAF Lossiemouth 14th Sqn Special Edition Chrono which looks quite nice as well. One of my mates is from Lossie and I'm almost positive that RAF Lossie is going to close (cant remember if government closed or kept it open) so quite a nice reminder of one of the Scottish bases. Unfortunately the bracelet straps are all sold out.

Just ordered one.

C7-LM14new-SBK.jpg

The only watch I own is my 33 Sqn Breitling which I bought whilst on the Squadron. I do not wear it only special occasions.. Just thought I also have a Russian Commando wind-up watch somewhere..

images-1.jpg

This is mine at the moment, keep changing between this and the Seamaster at the moment. Still think the Omega mechanics are better than rolex, rolex you can hear the kinetic motion, omega silence!!

you must have the worlds smallest wrists for a Datejust to look big :eek: :p

LOL well I didnt think this one looked too bad but my wrists have shrunk abit :P.

How does my Omega XL look then :D:D:D:D

Nice. I love the wavy pattern on the dial and the way it changes with different light conditions.

It's cool! Looks great when it catches the light, but it's not distracting when you're trying to read the time. They've got it spot on.

is that the 45.5 ? doesn't look much more than the DJ which are 36mm iirc unless it's the DJII

Yeah, that will be a 45.5mm.

Back
Top Bottom