What watch do you wear?

I'm toying with the idea of buying a new watch, i have 2 in mind but can't decide:

A Citizen eco drive 2100 in titanium

citizen2100tit.jpg

Or a Tissot PRC 200 in black

tissblackchrono.jpg

Was never a fan of flashy and big stuff and it seems to have spread to my watch taste so I'm looking for something with understated elegance and on a budget (upto £150). Some of the Skagen stuff seems to fit the bill and I particularly like one in Titanium range but I hate the mesh strap for it. Suppose that's not too bad and can be replaced easily enough but is there anything else I can consider before I get it?

I got a new Rolex Milguass for xmas

milg.JPG

love the watch, question to rotty (or anyone else who knows), I have had man flu for the last few days so not been wearing it, put it back on and it was dead, quick shake happy days, but is the power reserve only good for 48 hours?

just curious :)

I'd take a piccie on my wrist but i left my camera in Cornwall :(

It's certainly not enormous, I 'only' have a panerai and a navitimer to compare it to, so up against them, its titchy, nice dress watch me thinks :)

I got a new Rolex Milguass for xmas

milg.JPG

love the watch, question to rotty (or anyone else who knows), I have had man flu for the last few days so not been wearing it, put it back on and it was dead, quick shake happy days, but is the power reserve only good for 48 hours?

just curious :)

48 hours is on the good side for the 3135 movement, nice choice btw :)

I cant be bothered to go through the whole thread but has anyone got a Tudor Heritage Chrono? I need this watch in my life not sure if I can justify it at the moment but would like to know a bit about the build quality etc.
The prices of them seem to have come down from the speculator level they were at a couple of months ago.

most watches last 30-40hrs

get a new winder :p

You must arrive at this cross-roads all the time, when quite literally you can't do anything without everything costing a fortune??!!

I wanted to wall mount a telly, long and the short of it I ended up nearly 3grand lighter when all I went out for was a bracket.

now I need a new watch winder, but I dont have room for one, subsequently I need a new table, which has a knock on effect that I'll need to now rack my hifi, which means I need new speaker cables, etc.. etc..

I think I'll just wear the damn thing to bed, that will charge it up nicely :p

Back
Top Bottom