What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Regarding import duty & VAT with CreationWatches.com it all depends on where the watches are shipped from. They are based in New York City & Singapore but I think the watches are shipped from many locations globally.

It also depends on whether the customs officer can be bothered to do their job or not.

I've had many watches shipped to me from North America, Middle East and the Far East. Have only ever been hit with import duties and VAT a handful of times.

Soldato
My grail watch has arrived :)

20150903_183740.jpg

My watch journey is complete, I have all the watches I wanted.

20150903_183958.jpg

Caporegime
So it's product dependant? Do they come with fully manufacturers warranty as well

Thanks

Most of their stuff is sent from Singapore via DHL and they put down the item as a $20 dollar 'measuring instrument' on the customs declaration.

You won't get the manufacturers warranty because they're not an authorised dealer.

Associate
Lovely collection.

I've always had all the watches I wanted, my problem is I always keep wanting more.

I've more or less convinced myself I don't want a rolex... I mean, I love the Daytona, the Millgauss, the Sub etc, but I think they are actually way too expensive in the end. Omega is also going that way, save that it's still about half price (a bargain! ;))

So on my list is a nice moonwatch, perhaps another 'lighter' 300M Seamaster if I stretch it, and after that I think I'll go for a tad more 'novelties', or Hamilton sort of budget...

Soldato
Good question, anyone know the answer, before I start to pick my 40th pressie :)

I've never been stung by them :)

My grail watch has arrived :)

20150903_183740.jpg

My watch journey is complete, I have all the watches I wanted.

20150903_183958.jpg

Very nice! How about having something with a bit of colour in the watch box?

I just got notification that my SMPc will be delivered tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom