What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I've more or less convinced myself I don't want a rolex... I mean, I love the Daytona, the Millgauss, the Sub etc, but I think they are actually way too expensive in the end. Omega is also going that way, save that it's still about half price (a bargain! ;))
I totally agree. Rolex are stupidly overpriced for what they are. But I've been lusting after a Sub since was a kid so I had to buy one.

How about having something with a bit of colour in the watch box?
Oi! stop trying make me buy more watches. Plus I have no more room in my watch box ;) At one point I had about 10 watches but decided that I can only have 5.

Soldato
I totally agree. Rolex are stupidly overpriced for what they are. But I've been lusting after a Sub since was a kid so I had to buy one.

Oi! stop trying make me buy more watches. Plus I have no more room in my watch box ;) At one point I had about 10 watches but decided that I can only have 5.

There's always room for one more watch box :D

Soldato

You need a dress watch though :D

I'd go VC Patrimony with a date function. Or perhaps a JLC Master Control...

Soldato
Decided to give my Sub some wrist time, don't wear it as often as the others
CBD5A031-A261-4A00-BE55-34BDBA03E6BC_zpsiq2oflhm.jpg

Soldato
Dug out an old drunken eBay purchase... It's nothing special or flashy but I actually quite like it - it's an old 1950s manual wind USSR sekonda. Only thing is the strap is horrible... Where is good to get decent straps and what sort of thing would match this well?

WpiL9aml.jpg

Soldato
Can't wear watches, at least the leather strapped ones I have, as I've inherited my mothers' sensitive skin and I come up in a rash after wearing a watch for hours that makes people think I've either been locked up and cuffed in a prison cell or been up to some kinky bondage stuff :) - a nice red ring of skin right around the wrist

Soldato
My SMPc arrived SDK :)

It has been sitting in its box all day since 930am, wrapped up and unopened. Had a pretty hard day at work today which thankfully made the time go very quickly and so didn't have to time to day dream about it. :D

Ripped the packaging open as soon as I got in and I am in love with it!

It is seriously beautiful even more appealing than when I tried one on in the boutique last month. Maybe because now it is actually mine! I have been lusting after this for a good few years now. Very happy!

Pics!

Dfoa2oz.png

XY6eCak.jpg

jyOEqf5.jpg

ZXphI1T.jpg

kFUgPrn.jpg

Need to place back another link and take out a half link I think as it's a bit tight. No micro adjustment on the bracelet was a bit of a shock, but I think a half a link will do it.

I can't stop looking at it!

Back
Top Bottom